User Avatar Image

More scheduled downtime

posted by TelltaleTool on - last edited - Viewed by 437 users
I posted an announcement, but nobody reads those things, so I'm posting the link here in a good old fashioned thread

Updated! The downtime has come to an end. If you find anything not working right, please let me know!
5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    How will I activate my game?!? Think of the lost sales!

    Just looking out for your best interests here! ;)
  • Jake;64132 said:
    How will I activate my game?!? Think of the lost sales!

    Just looking out for your best interests here! ;)
    I'm never going to live down that e-mail, am I? I just pray that it doesn't show up in some form on Lappy 486 in Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    mhaley;64276 said:
    I'm never going to live down that e-mail, am I? I just pray that it doesn't show up in some form on Lappy 486 in Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. :p
    Nope you will never live it down :) Glad you're not suing me for teasing you about it, too!
  • Sorry that took so long. I was actually done an hour ago and forgot I had set a firewall rule to keep people off the test server from outside our office. I was wondering why nobody else was online :)
  • Jake;64512 said:
    Nope you will never live it down :) Glad you're not suing me for teasing you about it, too!
    Your lawyers are likely paid much better than mine, anyway.
This discussion has been closed.