User Avatar Image

If Clem got bit

posted by darnitben on - Viewed by 1.7K users

What if instead of lee getting bit, Clem got bit! You would have to choose to cut her arm of or not.
What would u guys choose? I'd probably have to cut her arm off.

22 Comments
  • This is a valid question c'mon post

• Patience! ;) The forums are rather empty due to people migrating elsewhere over the last few days.

Action would have to be almost immediate, like in the show Hershel situation, for it to having any chance of working. I don't know if I'd have the nerve to take it off within the time-frame required. I'd like to think I could, however.

• User Avatar Image
    FreddeN93 BANNED

I don't even want to think about what I'd have to do if that were the case. But common sense would be to try to do everything in my power to save her. If it's certain that taking her arm would do it. However, doing it on a child without anesthetic would probably scar me forever. I can imagine little Clementine screaming and moaning in horror. God, don't get me started!

• Chop her arm off. Failing that, I take her somewhere quiet and... well... make sure it goes peacefully. Not letting her turn into one of THEM, no matter what.

• Ask her of her thoughts on it, and if she wanted to, I'd cut it off. If it doesn't work, like Rock said I'd keep her last moments happy, un-stressful, peaceful ones(to the best of my ability). Afterwards, I'd take her out so she wouldn't turn.

• I hate imagining this, bleeeh.
    I too, would have to ask her what she wanted. I imagine she would want to live, and she's a strong girl. I would have to knock her out, or something, I definitely couldn't handle doing that with her awake. Not an ideal situation at all but it's life and death and I'd do anything to keep poor Clem from turning.

• User Avatar Image
    FreddeN93 BANNED

I got hurt by just seeing Clementine hurt her finger in the drugstore. Honestly, I couldn't get myself to do it.

• Yeah I take it back, I'd never let this happen in the first place. :P

• I'd attempt to suck the poison out.
    I don't think I'd have the guts to cut her arm off. D:

This discussion has been closed.