One game too many

Just wondering if there's some glitch or something, but I went to My Games for a first time after the site reform and noticed that I now appear to own the entire season of BttF. Previously I only had first episode directly from TTG (I have entire season from GOG, but that's besides the point).

Also my purchase history seems to be missing receipt from the Walking Dead, although it shows correctly in My Games. Also there seems to be only receipt about Monkey Island DVD and not about the original pre-order.

Comments

• UkaUka
    edited September 2013

Same thing with me - the site now shows I own all BttF and Bone, although I used to have only one episodes of both of those games.
    But still it is of no use as there are no serial numbers!! In 'reciepts', there are only those orders made for physical objects with shipping, and not for digital delivery.

So, now I can't play several games I have bought in digital form only, as there are no keys listed. I sent a message crying for help to support (at) telltalegames.com, but no answer for now...
    Maybe they are going to merge their store and keys with Steam??

• edited September 2013

Now that I look more carefully I'm indeed missing all receipts of my digital only purchases (I still have the e-mail receipts saved on secure locations), it shows digital purchases only when I have also ordered complimentary DVD.

It seems that something fishy is going on with the new site and it would be nice to know what's going on and if they're gonna do anything to fix these kinks.

Uka posted: »

Same thing with me - the site now shows I own all BttF and Bone, although I used to have only one episodes of both of those games.

• edited September 2013

Yeah, I previously only had one episode of Wallace and Grommit and now appear to have them all, not that I'm c0omplaining but that is very odd. Additionally, a friend who only had one episode of strong bad has all of them. I call shenanigans.

EDIT: After trying to install part 2 of Wallace and Grommit which I previously never had, I was able to log into it, but it still recognizes it is not a game I have purchased. Seems we get to have download links to full games even if we only have part of them, but we still have to purchase all parts.

This discussion has been closed.