User Avatar Image

Cant DL 400 Days

posted by chrissy83 on - Viewed by 1.1K users

Cant DL 400 Days, I have season 1 of TWD ( purchased from Telltale for my PC) and now want to play the new 400 days but all it says is "comming soon", and i know it is already available on steam. when will it be available? or how else can i play it?

9 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

It should be downloadable, so that's a bug.

Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and post the download link to the resulting "support_data_pc.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

• User Avatar Image
        DjNDB Moderator

All the patches are there, so it should show as downloadable.

Please open
        C:\Program Files (x86)\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\GameData\
        in the windows explorer and try running the game by double clicking the
        WalkingDead101.exe

• Did what you recommended and still just says "coming soon", im going to try to uninstall and re-install and see what happens

• re installed it and still no change

• OH FFS!!! ok so i uninstalled it completely and then re-installed it and now it says I dont have a liscence for the game and would i like to buy it, as I have already purchased it this seems strange, It is in "MY GAMES" on the website but when i go to "Reciepts" there is nothing there......WTF?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!!!

• User Avatar Image
                DjNDB Moderator

You can fix the license issue by deleting the Login data from the registry.

First, open a command window.
                Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "cmd" and press enter
                Windows Vista / 7: Press the Windows key. Type in "cmd" and press enter
                Windows 8: At the start screen, type in "cmd" and press enter

Then copy the command line below and paste it into the command window, press enter, and confirm the question:
                REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Telltale Games\Launcher"

• Ok so that worked and i was able to get around the licensing issue and have now downloaded all eps including 400 days,
                  I have started a completely new game and all was going well until i save and quit and then when i re-enter BAM! "you dont have a license for this game" so how do we get that to stop happening????

This discussion has been closed.