Telltale Autumn Sale

Bet made by characters and pot amount not showing numbers

Bet made by characters and pot amount not showing numbers. Its also not showing what cards each character has next to the percentage number when finishing a hand and showing who is winning. I tried deleting and reinstalling the game. I am on the iPhone 5S on iOS7.0.2

Comments

• Who do I need to send this to to get this big reported? You cant see your own bets either. Where all the bets and numbers are suppose to show up. Its just blank.

• Same here. Has this been addressed. Can't play without it.

KeiSaionji posted: »

Who do I need to send this to to get this big reported? You cant see your own bets either. Where all the bets and numbers are suppose to show up. Its just blank.

• Same - iOS 7.0.4 iPad mini 2, but on iPad mini and iPhone 4S (iOS 7.0.4) all normal. Fix please, I like this game!

KeiSaionji posted: »

Who do I need to send this to to get this big reported? You cant see your own bets either. Where all the bets and numbers are suppose to show up. Its just blank.

• I have the same issue, bets and pot amount are blank on iPad mini w/retina and iPhone 5s. Works fine on my older ipad though.
    All are 7.0.4.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike ModeratorTelltale Staff

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing, unfortunately we are not planning any new patches or updates for Poker Night at this time.

• Same problem on the new Ipad Air which is obviously IOS7. Please fix. This was one of my favorite games.

• In that case, unfortunately, I won't be planning on buying any more telltale games at this time.

I apologize for the issues you are experiencing, unfortunately we are not planning any new patches or updates for Poker Night at this time.

• So when are you planning on fixing this?? It is a good game, but this bug makes it unplayable. What needs to be done to fix this issue??

This discussion has been closed.