Does bone cow race contain Bone #13 1/2

posted by TomSuperman on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
You know the story between it.
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 18 people have viewed this thread.
  • ...and then wished they didn't
  • xChri5x;64921 said:
    ...and then wished they didn't
    Just want to know if the great cow race game has parts of that issue.
  • xChri5x;64921 said:
    ...and then wished they didn't
    Aww, that's not nice. :(

What happens in that issue? I have the Scholastic books but not the individual comics, so I don't know.
  • Emily;64936 said:

What happens in that issue? I have the Scholastic books but not the individual comics, so I don't know.
    So your saying that great cow race game doesn't have that part in it.
  • I think what she is saying is:
    Emily;64936 said:

:cool:
  • Emily;64936 said:

Bone #13 1/2

(Jan 1995, Wizard, 28 pages)

This was a free comic book mail-in offer through Wizard Magazine. As was also common with Wizard Magazine comic offers, there was a special gold foil cover variant where the Bone title on the cover is embossed in gold foil. It came in a rigid mylar sleeve and a certificate of authenticity. There is a short story that fits in between #13 and #14 of the regular series, and is included in Bone Vol. 2: The Great Cow Race. This special also includes a Jeff Smith interview and sketches.

Is this in the game?
  • No, there is no gold-embossed book in the game.
  • ¬¬

Okay, so now I'm curious what's in the gold-embossed book, that's (presumably?) not in the One Volume Edition that I read.

--Erwin
  • Erwin;65488 said:
    ¬¬

Okay, so now I'm curious what's in the gold-embossed book, that's (presumably?) not in the One Volume Edition that I read.

--Erwin
    short story that fits in between #13 and #14 of the regular series is it in the game. the one volume edition probably doesn't have those sketches.
Add Comment