User Avatar Image

The dynamics of Iron Man for Metroid movie

posted by vyperspit on - last edited - Viewed by 957 users
I have seen Iron Man the Movie today, and it was totally awesome! After the movie, my brain started comparing the mechanical special effects to Samus Aran's power suit. If producing a Super Metroid film is possible, should the same methods be used to make a perfect, battle-hardened Samus?
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    After the movie, my brain started comparing the mechanical special effects to Samus Aran's power suit.
    Lucky, MY brain always wants me to start fires.
  • At least yours doesn't tell you to kill people and drink their blood while it's still warm.

>_>

<_<

What are you looking at?
  • OK, let me change the subject; If Samus and Iron Man are battling each other, which character do you believe is going to win?
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    vyperspit;65288 said:
    OK, let me change the subject; If Samus and Iron Man are battling each other, which character do you believe is going to win?
    Captain Falcon.
  • vyperspit;65288 said:
    OK, let me change the subject; If Samus and Iron Man are battling each other, which character do you believe is going to win?
    It depends how many suit upgrades Samus has.
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    Badwolf;65304 said:
    It depends how many suit upgrades Samus has.
    And if Iron Man has reached Super Saiyan 3 yet.
  • And whether or not this takes place per or post civil war, the marvel one, where he has a a whole legion of superheroes at his disposal along with SHIELD.
  • or if samus can use her ship to run iron man over.

im pretty sure that samus would win what with energy ball guns and super missiles
  • I think my money is on Iron Man, and not just because I liked the movie, to my surprise.

RDJ did a good job with Tony Stark.
  • Damon;65324 said:
    RDJ did a good job with Tony Stark.
    I like what Chuck had to say on his blog, "A character who’s really an unlikeable asshole, but somehow manages to win people over by being so charismatic, is not an easy character to play.", and I think Robert Downy Jr. did an excellent job doing that.
Add Comment