20 Comments
  • Just bought the game this evening and I have the same issue. Using a Logitech G11 keyboard if that makes any difference. Q key works fine out side of game.

Anybody?

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

After you complete the 'Q' quick-time event, the game should prompt you to hit another key, or a direction you must move. Please try again and see if it prompts you to press another key, if not let me know and I will try to assist you further.

• Just tried it again. I see the 'A' to dodge, then the 'Q'. When I hit the Q a green bar begins to fill in as Dif90 mentioned above but I'm not seeing any other instructions or prompts.

• User Avatar Image

I believe you have to keep hitting the 'Q' key until the bar is filled. Please note that some of the quick-time events do not let you fill the bar as that is part of the storyline, and you must keep hitting the key until that portion is over. Can you please clarify what part of the fight you are having the issue in?

• Ha! That did it. I guess I wasn't pushing Q frantically enough! I just hung in there pushing it faster and managed to fill the green bar.

Thanks for your help.

• User Avatar Image

You're Welcome, enjoy the game!

This discussion has been closed.