User Avatar Image

Issues with nudity (episode 2)

posted by Neoncloudff on - last edited by Vainamoinen - Viewed by 52.6K users

Hi Telltale. I loved the first episode of TWAU. It's truly inspiring, exciting, and very original.

I loved everything about it until the second episode trailer, when some female nudity was seen outside an area. I think that nudity is an easy way to earn a mature rating, and I feel like it's unnecessary. The game is dark and smart without being obscene and blatantly immature. That is what I loved about your many series. But having nudity for the sake of nudity seems immature and pointless (much like GTAV or others) to character development or story. Please, will you consider keeping everything clothed? Maybe that content was before a final build (since it's rate mature for only partial nudity)?

I just love this dark fantasy world and I want it, in my mind, to stay as smart and truly entertaining as possible. Thanks for your input everyone, and telltale!

283 Comments
  • Violence, gore or weapons (even for children) - not a problem. But nipples: they are satanic! Yeah, this is America.

• Lemme get this straight.. So its not the consistent vulgar language, the gory fight scenes, or the tobacco/alcohol use that gives this game a mature rating, It's the one blurry peep you saw of a topless woman in the trailer for EP 2.. Sorry dude that doesn't make too much sense. This IS a mature game anyway, why would you expect anything less? And if you argue that nudity just isn't necessary, then I'll argue that the violence, language, alcohol, and probably a few other things I've left out aren't necessary either.

• lmao, how is nudity immature? It looks like Bigby is going to see a pimp at a strip club, and strippers don't make cash by being fully clothed. The only thing immature is you being so frightened of the female body.

• User Avatar Image
    gupy01 BANNED

If you have issues with nudity, then you should not play mature games and play adventure games like Hello Kitty Island Adventure. This kind of games (rated M) are not for everyone...

• If Wolf Among Us has nudity so what?
    Nudity won't take anything away from the game if anything in the case of episode 2 nudity will personify "the dark fantasy world." Or it could go unnoticed just the same.

• it's funny how this guy is so concerned about female breasts, but doesn't say a word about the decapitated heads.

• geez. it's not even real nudity. It's all a drawing.

• If God had meant for us all to go running around naked, we would have been born that way!

• Nudity isn't silly at all.

By the looks of it in that game. Bigby was at a strip club or brothel which nudity would be appropriate there.

This game is a mature game so if it fits put it in.

If anything having clothed girls would be a little silly. Don't get me wrong I'm not looking for topless women at every opportunity but this game does have a noir vibe to it where the world is gritty.

Snow white wasn't afraid to refer to characters from childhood stories resorting to prostitution.

Games shouldn't be afraid to hold back let TTG do their thing.

Add Comment