1. It could be a device to get the character familiar with how to interact with objects.
    2. That could have been the payphone Toad used to call Bigby ( if you notice in toad's apartment you don't see a phone)
    3. what about that book of matches?
  • It caught my attention that they made the payphone an intractable device, but I haven’t equated it to anything in particular as of yet.

•  The red headed man does not appear to be in any hurry leaving the scene, which makes me doubt he failed to hang up the phone.  
    •  Faith could have made a call prior to entering Woody’s home leaving her employer on hold.  

With the lack of any supporting evidence I think it is likely the telephone is only an added bit of atmosphere, similar to the suit of armor found in the lobby or Bigby’s mailbox.

If it is true and there is no additional significance to the telephone I wish Faith hadn’t been lazy and instead hung up the phone prior to entering the woodsman’s apartment, the noise was irritating.

• I think there is a chance to check the payphone again, while you're in Woody's apartment, during day. Did any player try?

• I think the off the hook phone was very much similar to the cup of water, in episode 1 TWD.

Add Comment