If you're not aware, Dan Conners & Kevin Bruner are on REDDIT right now answering questions. So I'm going to be posting things that they say here, focusing mostly on the TWD stuff.
I'll try and update this post as best I can with the latest news, so keep your eyes open!
- You will be playing as Clementine.
- There will be characters from Season 1 returning for Season 2, including characters from 400 Days (they didn't say which ones though).
- TWD S2 will be on the PS3, XBox360 and Vita. (Not from the REDDIT, but worth mentioning anyway)
- TTG titles will be on the PS4/XBone, but not at launch.
- "We've announced Ouya, so we are working on at least one Android platform. I'd expect to see more in the future."
- THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE YET. But there'll be one soon.
- The team knows where the story is going, but only write the scripts and stuff as the games come out. "Right now we're working on Wolf Ep 3 and 4 and WD Ep1 and 2."
- The game IS NOT CANON with either the comic or the TV show.
- There will be more story branching in Season 2.
- Season 2 will launch in a separate program from Season 1 - it won't add-on to Season 1 (like 400 Days did).
- Telltale are working on "More amazing IP which we'll be announcing very soon!"
(This means they'll be working on a different franchise)
- "I think you'll see some original stuff from Telltale in the future, but it'll be stuff co-created with our partners (kind of like Puzzle Agent)"
And as for what they'll be doing after TWD? The only hint we've been given is "Comics and TV/Books".