User Avatar Image

Create your own episode 2

posted by Strong Awesome on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
As you know this is an episodic series and Homestar ruiner is the 1st one (yes RUINER) so anyway create your stroyline and name for episode 2 (can be totally humorous)
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • How about....

Strong Bad gets an email from Telltale, and it contains SBCG4AP Episode 2, by Telltale. And then he plays it.
  • How about:
    Strong Bad gets a visit from his cousin, who must be eliminated for he besmirches the Strong family name.
  • HOW about the trogllama goes into Strong Badia and gets eaten by Trogdor
    oh you got..... BURNINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • First of all, take it easy, man.

Second of all, Trogdor does not reside within the bounds of Strong Badia. For real. Get with it.
  • Trogdor hates you BURNINATED YOU ARE.... NOW... AND STUFF
  • I have been inspired by this thread to create my own episode 2.
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    Chuck;66998 said:
    I have been inspired by this thread to create my own episode 2.
    Keep dreaming, tiny legs! When are you gonna get the time to plot a story, write hundreds of lines of witty dialog, design clever puzzles and program some of the fun bits? You'd have to be absolutely mental to even attempt it! Or at least hopped up on some toxic combination of energy drinks!

Anyway, this "Episode 2" of yours better be good! :p
  • MarkDarin;67002 said:
    Keep dreaming, tiny legs! When are you gonna get the time to plot a story, write hundreds of lines of witty dialog, design clever puzzles and program some of the fun bits? You'd have to be absolutely mental to even attempt it! Or at least hopped up on some toxic combination of energy drinks!

Anyway, this "Episode 2" of yours better be good! :p
    You forgot to mention to make sure your lunch consists of "Water, Artichoke and 'Cheeseburger in a can.'"
  • TrogLlama wins.
  • Chuck;66998 said:
    I have been inspired by this thread to create my own episode 2.
    NOT FAN FICTION!!DEAR GOD NO!!
This discussion has been closed.