User Avatar Image

Episode 2 release date discussion- No word from TTG on the subject of release date so far.

posted by Keupajer on - last edited by puzzlebox - Viewed by 456.1K users

It is about 3 months since the release of episode one. I think it is fair to say that the episode is delayed, however due to lack of information, we have no idea how much.

The latest update was given along with 2 screenshots the 6th of December. The update promised a new update after the holidays. We currently do not know, if this update will be an actual release date or not.

Update: Kevin Bruner, President and Co-Founder of Telltale, has just started a new thread with the latest info here. Feel free to continue the discussion there!

2.5K Comments
  • Im starting to feel a little jilted i bought The Wolf Among Us awhile ago on Xbox live and even bought the season pass and i haven't gotten a new Ep. Yet, are they just gonna forget about TWAU because The Walking Dead season 2 has come out and Borderlands is on the horizon this Whomps i think telltale should give a refund to those of us who are a little tired of waiting or at least give us the eqiuvalent of our purchase on another one of the other games im very dissapointed.

• I would like to think that this might be sign of ep2, but what i have come to expect from TT is that there is still 1 month to wait.

• I'm not a negative nelly by any means but Really!!! How many months now have we been waiting for something to come out and why be all G14 classified about a release date this delay makes my feet sad!

• Depends. Not that I've been keeping track or anything but...
      Steam, Win & Xbox: 3 months, 3 days
      OS X: 3 months
      PS3 (US): 2 months, 30 days
      PS3 (EU & AUS): 2 months, 29 days
      iOS (International): 29 days

• Steam, Win & Xbox: 3 months, 3 days OS X: 3 months PS3 (US): 2 months, 30 days PS3

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneeleven

Hell, I think I'm a little bit too bored, I should go to bed...... SOON.

• I feel bad for how I reacted to the 'two screenshots, see you in a month' treatment, but I would love something like that right now.

It's like I'm being conditioned to be content with scraps. You know it's getting sad when even a 4.3MB update enthused me at least a little.

• The wolf among us is going to be amazing after the delayed of three months ...so guys please dont be so upset

• I love Telltale. I've been around since the first Sam and Max episodes and they've been great. I just wish there was more info on the delay. I just sent an e-mail to Kotaku to see if maybe they can follow up in a way that we can't.

• Seems the Steam update added cloud support. However, it also seems the update has made it so that when I boot the game up, I have a white screen only. In other words, it's unplayable. I'm currently reinstalling it to see if that'll fix it, and will try searching for new graphic drivers. But yeah, if it doesn't work . . . I'll be a bit annoyed.

• Got it from this thread on Reddit. I personally DO NOT have an issue with episodic modeling.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1v6o9d/3_months_later_telltales_radio_silence_on_the/

We still have no news about the next episode of this game coming out. So, like, what is the hold up TTG?? Are they on holiday, or what?

• User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff

Hey all! Kevin Bruner, President and Co-Founder of Telltale, has just started a new thread with info here. I'll be closing this one - feel free to continue the discussion in the new thread. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.