The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• THE BOATMAN COMETH!

• "thats literally ALL they had to do."
    Credit to @walkingtothegasstation

• When you hear Take Us Back and the player crying in the background

• How telltale really died...

• Technically Telltale was already dead before Clementine’s fakeout so this meme gets a 4/10 😤

How telltale really died...

• played like a damn fiddle

• I was wondering that.. why tho? He said that the rain and model thing in ANF was fixed and he saw himself that Javi looked nice. And all of the changes mentioned are on Skybound's website and haven't been removed - that's pretty much everything Kent said, except for when he alluded to the Definitive being sold separately at some point. So I guess Skybound told him to remove that and he panicked/played it safe and removed everything regarding that.

Poogers555 posted: »

played like a damn fiddle

• Because the website gives a list of features but doesnt go super in depth like Kent was, meaning it probably doesnt look the way he was saying it was going to, so he had to delete it so people cant go "but you guys said it would look specifically this way!"

Ghetsis posted: »

I was wondering that.. why tho? He said that the rain and model thing in ANF was fixed and he saw himself that Javi looked nice. A

• I remember those deleted posts and he didn't say too much, he pretty much said what Skybound said. Updated lighting, collection models, what counts as a remaster and remake, etc. I don't remember him making any bold statements, but we'll see how things go.

Because the website gives a list of features but doesnt go super in depth like Kent was, meaning it probably doesnt look the way h

• Continuing my tradition of reposting this every year on April 20th. Year... 3? 4?

• Oh shit I forgot...I missed Hitler’s birthday 🤬

Joe_Momma posted: »

Continuing my tradition of reposting this every year on April 20th. Year... 3? 4?

• Ya'll Ready for a Hunt?

• You know with Louis being romancable and then getting his tongue cut out there's a pretty clear inappropriate joke to be made, but no one went for it. On the one hand I'm glad you all have some decency, but on the other I'm a little sad. I was kinda hoping someone would so me and the usual gang could jump down their throat and roast them with raction memes. Like firefighters hoping somewhere catches on fire just to give them something to do.

I am both extremely proud and extremely disappointed in you all.

• edited April 22

Then apparently I’m a ghost person cos I’m literally the only one here who still fights against the “Clem will you be my girlfriend” note in the romanced Louis playthrough. Gahdammit, it doesn’t say that! The budget makes it look like it says that, but canonically it says “hippity hoppity, you are my property” 🐸

You know with Louis being romancable and then getting his tongue cut out there's a pretty clear inappropriate joke to be made, but

• Somebody in the Violet thread did.
    Because class.

You know with Louis being romancable and then getting his tongue cut out there's a pretty clear inappropriate joke to be made, but

• https://www.etsy.com/listing/643002241/clementines-hat-telltales-the-walking?show_sold_out_detail=1

A much better handmade Clem hat than you will ever get from an official merch. Definitely worth the buy.

tfw you still cant buy official Clem hat merch but you can get the Kenny hat in real life I guess

• Too bad they sold out :/ . But hopefully they will make a few more hats sometime.

Deventh posted: »

https://www.etsy.com/listing/643002241/clementines-hat-telltales-the-walking?show_sold_out_detail=1 A much better handmade Clem hat than you will ever get from an official merch. Definitely worth the buy.

• She restocks like twice a month and started putting out pre-orders a few days ahead so you can be sure to get your hat.

Too bad they sold out . But hopefully they will make a few more hats sometime.

• edited April 23

r/thewalkingdeadgame fellas when someone says "Telltale" instead of "Skybound Games"

• I stand by this.

• edited April 24

So what else is new?

Credit to @sara--lancelot

• Poog, ur goin to jaaaaaaail.

just a quick tease for the Kenny DLC coming out April 23rd, 2019 hope youre all excited.

• Yall didnt play the Kenny DLC that released on April 23rd 2019 yet?

Poog, ur goin to jaaaaaaail.

• Yeah it was pretty good. My only qualm is that it follows the Kenny's alive canon and so for people who didn't pick Wellington they're just going to have to suck it up. Like, I totally thought that it would show what happened before S2, but no. And the Boat Racing easter egg lol.

I think we can all agree the best part was when the group make it across the river to the island and we're all familiar with it and then they take the caravan off the boat and go to the school area. That reveal. And holy shit when AJ and Kenny lock eyes and the game just ends.

All in all, great DLC episode. It isn't getting enough attention.

Yall didnt play the Kenny DLC that released on April 23rd 2019 yet?

• Louis/Kenny when Aasim/Walter is talking

Credit to @aesthetic-survivor-of-twd

• No actually its all canon, its revealed Kenny survived every ending, like if you shot him he crawls off and heals himself. If you shot him in the head it turns out it only hit the steel plate Carlos implanted in his head off screen, I really liked that part. Im not sure If Im a fan of Kenny's new look with the S4 engine though, I mean its better than ANF I guess but idk it was kinda weird.

Also you KNOW I had to make a dank ass meme with his new look with that EPIC moment that happened, so glad they didnt forget about Lilly

Honestly such an epic gamer moment.

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah it was pretty good. My only qualm is that it follows the Kenny's alive canon and so for people who didn't pick Wellington the

• Go play Days Gone is basically the Kenny prequel

No actually its all canon, its revealed Kenny survived every ending, like if you shot him he crawls off and heals himself. If you

• Kenny DLC Spoilers!!!

Omg Skybound did it! This DLC improved TFS ending so frickin' much!!!!!1111

@Poogers555 you sonuvabitch! You were right all along!!!

• Really big shame everyone thought episode 4 was the last episode smh

bruzdaa posted: »

Kenny DLC Spoilers!!! (Spoiler) Omg Skybound did it! This DLC improved TFS ending so frickin' much!!!!!1111 @Poogers555 you sonuvabitch! You were right all along!!!

• When people be saying the ending where 1 child murders another is the good one

• A parody of the final episode:

• ikr? itssa sad butte deres notte a gudde enddingg

When people be saying the ending where 1 child murders another is the good one

• I’m sure I’ve seen this one before

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• Omar had a character?

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• Its possible.
    It's a bit impractical to tracj that sort of thing without a solid reference, though.

Technically, I suppose.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m sure I’ve seen this one before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.