• Unless Telltale wants the fans to hate season 2's guts for killing off Clem so early and say goodbye to the Walking Dead, I don't think they are going to kill her off.

• True! I'm just wondering if their going to end her like the way they ended Lee. Or maybe she'll just be a badass zombie slayer who we will follow all the way up to adulthood

• User Avatar Image
        FreddeN93 BANNED

I wouldn't use the word "badass". She's a human, and not like the characters you find in the TV-series. They didn't try to show Lee as a badass in Season One, they showed him as being just "some guy" trying to do the right thing. He had feelings and a personality. Clementine will still be our old Clementine we saw in Season One in her personality; Shy, reserved, nervous, and frightened. Perhaps a bit more confident since we last saw her.

• I agree with you in the first half. But I must say, she won't be the same Clementine for the most part. This world changes everybody, no matter who you are. After everything that has happened to her, everything she's witnessed, will radically change her.

• One thing I do know is..there not carrying her into adulthood not unless they age the tv series and comic just as much. All three take place around the same time and if it shows Clem in her 20's we will see the tv series and comic go up by 10 years.

• She probably just got shot, or got cut by some exposed sharp object coming from a wall or something.

• Yeah I bet your right

• I really doubt it there would be no reason to repeatedly kill protaganists

• Agreed, I don't think Clem is going to be killed in the game in chapterone or other, since they killed Lee in season 1 ro they'll not kill the protagonists again in my opinion ;)

• I doubt it. People would get really upset if they just killed Clem out of nowhere.

• It would be like killing Norman Reedus's character in the TV Show so no, not gonna happen.

• User Avatar Image
    FreddeN93 BANNED

I highly doubt Telltale would give us the same ending over and over again. This is one of several reasons that make a game bad. Season Two will be all about how far we're willing to go to survive. Expect very tough and difficult choices that will test your mind about survival and moral. But no, they won't kill another protagonist unless they want to put a permanent end to the game-series. Without Clementine there is no The Walking Dead; That's why we could slightly accept Lee's fate as Clementine still could carry the story. Imagine what it would look like if both Rick and Carl died in the TV-series/comics... And as I said, Telltale have to deal with thousands of angry and disappointed fans world-wide. Don't worry, she probably just cut her arm. The wound might look bad, but she can still use her arm as she carries the hammer with her wounded arm. I bet this wound will be the introduction to Season Two - She gets help by the stranger from the cabin seen in the background who later patch her up and we'll be on our way. :)

• Clementine will die in the first five minutes of Episode 1 of Season 2. In a horrifically grisly fashion. Then we'll play the rest of the season as Becca while the writers laugh and laugh.

Because Telltale hates money.

• Why would Telltale kill Clem in Episode 1? It makes zero sense to kill the announced main character, ESPECIALLY one as beloved by the fanbase as Clem, at the very beginning of the story. This would be like if Luke had been killed by the Sand People when looking for R2. You would have the rest of the move (or game, in our case) without the lead character.

This discussion has been closed.