68 Comments
  • I don't think they'll go down that route. Most likely the shoulder injury is due to a fall rather than a bite and the person holding the flashlight in that picture clearly is not a 'Walker' and would doubtless tend to the injury... unless it's a bandit

• Maybe it's a scratch. That would make the series thrilling because you wouldn't know if she have been infected.

• no she can,t she is cute and badass. ps;ill be pist if they kill clem in season 2

• Not even a remote chance this is gonna happen. For one thing there is no walker around her that could have done it, if it happened before I think she'd be sick by now due to her being a kid. Secondly nothing says this image is from the first episode, it could be later.

• yeah clem dies in episode one you play as lee's ghost for the rest of season 2 and then telltale well make a Ghostbuster video game where you play as ghost clem smart righting right there

• Walker666 I appreciate your thought including everybody eles but theres just no way in my book

• That would be stupid to end her off in season 2 episode 1 .. I doubt she was Bitten though Teltale put that image out to push our imagination .. It's not another Lee situation Come on people that would be wack.

• Clem is the center of S2. If she dies, its in the last episode.

• after seeing that she might get bit but she could be like Elle from the last of us who immune from infection

• Kirkman wrote: "The rule is WHATEVER it is that causes the zombies, is something everyone already has. If you stub your toe, get an infection and die, you turn into a zombie, UNLESS your brain is damaged. If someone shoots you in the head and you die, you're dead. A zombie bite kills you because of infection, or blood loss, not because of the zombie "virus." "

And there's no known cases of immunity in the Walking Dead -universe. IMHO it just wouldn't fit well with the rules of the Walking Dead universe if Clem didn't have whatever turns people into Walkers.

• No??? why would she die at the very start it's no point of making season two if u play as Clementine and then die at the start and if u look at the screen shots you see in 1 picture shes with Omid and the second one in the house with a person.

This discussion has been closed.