back to the future no login

In order to play Back to the Future: the Game, you need to log in with your Telltale account. You can log in with either your Telltale user name or the email address with which you originally registered.

Comments

• yeah but then the site pops up and redirects me to download the game once more!

• I have the very same problem and it's so annoying. I can only play if I do a fresh install each time. Please fix this issue.

Things like this are why I hate digital only downloads.

yeah but then the site pops up and redirects me to download the game once more!

• edited March 2014

I have the exact same problem and already mailed to the support.

• Maybe it has something to do with my order history. It says I haven't purchased anything. That doesn't make any sense, I'm pretty sure I bought the The Walking Dead and the Almost Everything Pack.

• i log in with my telltale account but the reply is Sorry,But it doesn't look like you own BTTF Episode 1:it's about time.Try logging in again under a different account or pick up the game

• Same issue here. Online, my account says I own the game, but when I log in to the launcher on my PC, it says I still need to "Get It". Same whether I log in with my email or username.

• Ah ha! As this thread pointed out - http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/50826/episode-1-is-not-working-now- - installing episode 2 let me play both episode 2 and episode 1. Hope this helps!

Same issue here. Online, my account says I own the game, but when I log in to the launcher on my PC, it says I still need to "Get It". Same whether I log in with my email or username.

• So I paid $25 for nothing, cause I can't play the game. This is no help at all anyone got an answer from these guys at Telltale about there problem?
    I think this is cause for fraud. Anyone else?

Mustang Rule the Road

• edited April 2014

this happens to me too

jaydenvinod posted: »

i log in with my telltale account but the reply is Sorry,But it doesn't look like you own BTTF Episode 1:it's about time.Try logging in again under a different account or pick up the game

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited April 2014

Did you try running the game as administrator or installing episode 2? These solutions have helped some people enable episode 1 for play.

Stangman_ca posted: »

So I paid $25 for nothing, cause I can't play the game. This is no help at all anyone got an answer from these guys at Telltale about there problem? I think this is cause for fraud. Anyone else? Mustang Rule the Road

This discussion has been closed.