1.3K Comments
  • I honestly don't think it's going to be any of these people. I mean, I have no idea who its going to be, but TellTale aren't going to choose a character that people have guessed. For all we know, it could introduce a new character and they'll form a death thing, but they didn't really die?. Then at the end she'll go 'I thought you were dead' Its a shitty theory but.. I tried.

• this cute little sushi girl:

Alt text

• It's gotta be Kenny, or rather; he's alive, why I say so is remember Ben's death and presumable his death? Well if you payed attention to the scene you will notice several windows near Ben before and after he fell on the bar of the rail, when he's on the ground you'll notice that their is a total of 7 windows, 4 on the left of the alleyway in which Lee is looking at, and another 3 on the right, did you see how the one's on the left were all boarded up, while the one's on the right were breakable or rather, openable? He'll then proceed to see if he can help Ben to no avail, walkers block the Alleyway blah. blah. blah... But after he shoots he goes off-screen which many people noticed before BUT one of his hitting noices sound likes he he's hitting on Glass or possibly the wood but most likely the wood since it's probably corroded by now and it definitely sounds like he breached one of the windows or blocked up windows since you don't hear glass shattering or anything but a prying pound on something, and it wasn't on a walker that's for sure, And when Lee goes back up the ladder the panned down view shows none of the windows on the left but two on the right but one shy short of being able to see Ben's body, and the panning stops before it could reach that third window on the right, making me believe that it was done intentionally to leave his fate up to debate, but for now.... I'm gonna say he's Alive..

For anyone curious of checking this for yourself click here:
    Another good theory but completely different from mine would be here: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/1ubv9s/season_1_spoilers_kenny_was_in_the_marsh_house/

I hope you enjoyed my Theory since I noticed 90% of these people never back up their thoughts... Ever.

• They should release episodes weekly. Or at least bi-weekly...

• kenny this, kenny that, goddamn in my opinion he was one of the characters that didnt really stand out or wsnt able to bond with the player. i dont seewhy alot of people are on his nutsack.

• wait,but she did not say it like in a im so happy to see you voice...clem said it in a you should be dead get away from me voice.:/

• She says it in a "I am so surprised, that I cannot express any other emotion than surprise/shock"-voice.

She could be scared to death by the person or she could be so happy to see them. That line wouldn't sound different, if it was Lee with her parents she sees. To me that does kind of rule out Christa. Because with Christa, her shock would be smaller so that she could go to "I am so happy to see you" faster. The shock would be smaller because she would still be hoping to see her alive (hoping implies still somewhat of expecting it to be true), whereas the scene suggests the person she sees was "dead for sure" in her mind.

So my take is: Her voice and face show that she is really really really surprised to see that person. But it does not show one way or the other whether that person is someone nice or someone bad.

• Is there any info about when episode 2 is coming? Where should I look? Should I just keep looking at the forums every now and then?

• Is there really no one other than Kenny, Lily, Christa, and Molly that could reappear? I thought that maybe some of Vernon's group, not Roman of course, because, you know... yeah.

• wait kenny how because if you see in walking dead 1 clem doesnt know that he might of died because clem was in the hotel and kenny was with lee not with clem just a note

• Lilly, Kenny, Christa, and dude who needed water on the beach.

Add Comment