1.3K Comments
  • i'm betting in the same camp - lilly, kenny or christa.

At the moment, I don't really care, I just want a familiar face that clem knows and can hopefully feel safe with. After that episode I feel so much for her, all alone, with no friends and no security

And I know that the whole theme being around trust and "the world doesn't care if you're a kid or not" but I REALLY hate every character apart from Luke just for hte fact that they are being such bastards to her!

and while i'm nit picking... telltale got the "Be aware of your surroundings" sign wrong. Snakes aren't poisonous... they're venomous. Just saying...

• Nah. I think it was one of the St. John brothers or maybe Lilly. Whoever it was, Clementine really didn't sound happy to see them.

• Agreed. After all, TTG did say they were going to 'explore' Kenny's fate and at any rate it'd be pretty interesting. Though I'd daresay that by this point he'd be a bit of a different person.

• Maybe it's Omid, you never actually know if he died or not. For one he wasn't shot in the heart, maybe he was unconscious from the shock? who knows bring out Epidsode 2.

• In real life a gutshot is a death sentence. Being shot center mass in general pretty much fucks you over if you don't have access to a hospital quickly, which none of them do. Which is nothing to say about how filthy everything is.

• Maybe it's Omid, you never actually know if he died or not. For one he wasn't shot in the heart, maybe he was unconscious from the shock? who knows bring out Epidsode 2.

• Its possible it could be someone we don't even know that Clem,Omid, and Christa met during there time together. For all we know it could be Nate, maybe he attacked them during the time after Lee's death, who knows....just gotta wait :/

• I wouldn't think that that's very likely, since they're obviously trying to build up suspense for the reveal. It has to be somebody we know. If it were someone that the characters have met, but the player hasn't, then the effect would be totally lost.

• It was a really cheap shot when we met Nick and it wasn't Kenny. Was kinda dissappointed with Telltale. But if he's there in Episode 2, I'll consider that a fitting enough apology ;)

Add Comment