Telltale Autumn Sale

Bad save import Season 1 -> Season 2

The summary at the beginning of Season 2 shows that I have spared Danny in the second episode even though I killed him. I also suspected in Season 1 itself that some choices were badly imported between episodes (I was wondering about "killing/leaving Duck", but I couldn't find any definitive answer about what has been imported). I really don't want to start a new game, especially if this problem is going to repeat itself. Could I have a save editor or something ?

Comments

• I had the opposite problem, where it said I killed Danny when I actually spared him. Really makes me wonder what else has been affected and I'm a little hesitant to play until it's sorted.

• Same here ... I can't play it if it doesn't remember my choices. That's the most interesting feature of the series. I really hope someone will pass by with a solution, because I already looked for a save editor back when I played the first season and I couldn't find any ...

Mothhive posted: »

I had the opposite problem, where it said I killed Danny when I actually spared him. Really makes me wonder what else has been affected and I'm a little hesitant to play until it's sorted.

• edited December 2013

I am having the same issue of Danny being incorrectly saved.

I have tried moving the prefs files, but that has not resolved the issue.

• Also, I have checked the stats for each episodes on the first season and I noticed that they were NO stats for the third episode. I think the choices have been randomly generated here. So, any save editor ?

• So ... nobody ?

• edited December 2013

I'm having the same problem as you- it says I spared Danny when I killed him. Maybe its a bug that has to do with if you didn't kill both of them? My save file where I killed both of them seems fine, but the one I want to use where I spared Andy and killed Danny isn't importing correctly.

• These issues, plus the basic fact that you can't move a Season 1 save from iOS over to PC or XBOX or PS3, they should just create a damn Season 1 save file generator, so we can set up the start to Season 2 how we want. RANDOMLY GENERATED? Seriously? I feel like I deserve a refund for this.

This discussion has been closed.