User Avatar Image

Did you guys take this item from the house? *Possible Spoilers*

posted by G-Love on - last edited - Viewed by 20.3K users

When I went snooping around the house with Clem to get medical supplies, in one of the rooms, I opened a drawer with a watch in it. I chose to use the action button, thinking that she would just check it out, but she actually took it! I definitely did not want to do that, as I could see the others finding that watch on Clem, thus having them lose all trust in her. I probably should have just started at the last checkpoint, but decided to see how it would play out.

Did any of you guys do the same? Think there will be any consequences?

100 Comments
  • I was very careful not to take it. I wanted the other people to see that Clem only took what she needed. Then later she dropped the bottle of peroxide. I only could imagine the other people saying, "That was a year's worth of peroxide!"

• I definitely left that bitch right in the drawer. It's about 97% useless anyway. If it was something that had actual value, I might have grabbed it. But other than trying to communicate with someone else in a group for coordinating a complicated plan that involves being out of contact, there's really no reason to give a shit exactly what time it is.

• I took it. The group was full of a**holes anyway. Luke and Pete are fine but the rest can kiss my ass.

• I didn´t take it, in a ZA a watch is as useless as nipples on a breastplate. I am sure that if you take it that will cause you troubles later on

• You never know in Walking Dead. Maybe the house will burn down or something and then you have the watch. ;)

• Its not actually a trap When you cross the bridge you get the option to speak to nick when he's sat in front of the station, he talks to you and notices that he forgot his watch he is upset because it was pete's and if you give it to him he thanks you and doesn't think you stole it.

• I did not want to take it cause of all the stuff mentioned above, but my video game instinct got the better of me so i took it, more items in the inventory.

• I left it! but I mean c'mon it was too good to be true a watch just there maybe telltale wanted us to take it for some apparent reason! I see it like this maybe they thought our first instinct would be to leave it there obviously cause of what might happen later but they made it seem so obvious that there may be a reason why it would of been best to take it! idk

• Its not actually a trap When you cross the bridge you get the option to speak to nick when he's sat in front of the station, he talks to you and notices that he forgot his watch he is upset because it was pete's and if you give it to him he thanks you and doesn't think you stole it.

• I just closed the drawer when I found it. Didn't want to take anything I didn't absolutely need. You could explain using the medical supplies, but there was no reason to steal anything else.

• I myself saw Clementine as contemptuous of such meaningless treasures, given what the world was like. Anyway, Lee died in a looted jewelry store, as if to hammer home this point about what's really of value.

• I didn't take it for two reasons, 1; what good would a watch really be? And why would you steal from someone who could potentially help you? Unnecessary risk. And 2; in the season 1 save I'm using Lee joined Clem in refusing to take the stuff they found in the car, so this choice just made sense to me.

Add Comment