User Avatar Image

Did you guys take this item from the house? *Possible Spoilers*

posted by G-Love on - last edited - Viewed by 19.9K users

When I went snooping around the house with Clem to get medical supplies, in one of the rooms, I opened a drawer with a watch in it. I chose to use the action button, thinking that she would just check it out, but she actually took it! I definitely did not want to do that, as I could see the others finding that watch on Clem, thus having them lose all trust in her. I probably should have just started at the last checkpoint, but decided to see how it would play out.

Did any of you guys do the same? Think there will be any consequences?

100 Comments
  • took that watch....... I NEED IT!lol got tell the group off too when they found me in the shed. "SCREW YOU GUYS...... STILL.NOT.BITTEN". lol i love it whats the group gonna do IAM SEASON 2 #GO CLEM

• I didn't take it either. I didn't need it, I needed more the medical supplies. Also, the group would notice that sooner or later and will find it on Clem so no, thanks.

• Its not actually a trap When you cross the bridge you get the option to speak to nick when he's sat in front of the station, he talks to you and notices that he forgot his watch he is upset because it was pete's and if you give it to him he thanks you and doesn't think you stole it.

• I didn't even mean to take it, I was just mashing buttons looking for supplies.

• I took it. These people are mostly full of dicks. It probably has some sort of sentimental value to one of the assholes and I could use it as leverage to get my ass to safety later.

• Same here. I took it at first, not knowing I would steal it. I instantly rebooted the save, this time leaving it behind. My Clemmy doesn't steal. Especially not after what happened last time.

• Its not actually a trap When you cross the bridge you get the option to speak to nick when he's sat in front of the station, he talks to you and notices that he forgot his watch he is upset because it was pete's and if you give it to him he thanks you and doesn't think you stole it.

• I actually missed the watch in my playthrough but saw someone else take it. If I had realized it was there, I would have taken it. Not going to pass up an item, If we had to plan something that required timing, she can now do that.. Or, use the watches parts, like the glass for making a fire.

• I took the watch, I don't think the consequences will be that drastic to the overall story.

• I left it. didn't want to take or do anything that wasn't necessary.

• I seen it and thought no, it doesn't really set a good impression of Clem to the group and that wouldn't be good considering my plan was t stay with them. What is a watch worth anyway? Well considering we will be traveling by the looks of it in episode 2 maybe there might be a toll bridge occupied by bandits, the watch might come in handy for a bribe or possibly bite you in the ass because it is important to someone. So no I didn't steal the watch but it has meaning somewhere down the line for sure.

• I took the watch partially due to too much Skyrim getting the better of my moral values when stealing, also because it might come in handy later.

Add Comment