105 Comments
  • I don't think she killed the baby, maybe he/she died at birth and buried him/her at that grave site. (It doesn't feel right calling the baby an "it")

• In Season 1 Ep. 5 Christa drinks a whole lot after Kenny found alcohol in the attic when she was making hints that she was pregnant. Its possible she didn't want a baby growing up like that.

• We don't really know. This is another lost scene, like the scene where we meet Mark before Episode 2 in Season One. Telltale are going to release some DLC showing us all this scenes or what? "The Walking Dead: Off the Record" or something like that? :(

Maybe she had a miscarriage, who knows.

• Highly doubt that was the baby's grave.
    Not only because of the fact that Clementine looks legit disorientated at her arrival to the site, but also because the trail Clementine took led straight to the camp, meaning that I doubt Christa and Clementine would have burried the baby to then NOT follow the obvious trail towards the camp.

The baby probably didn't make it, and if it did, not for long. There is barely any shelter or medical supplies to sustain a child at the location they were or probably have been, and it would only make Christa's depressing state so much more believable during the later stage of the game.

• The baby probably didn't make it, and if it did, not for long. There is barely any shelter or medical supplies to sustain a child at the location they were or probably have been, and it would only make Christa's depressing state so much more believable during the later stage of the game.

>

Exactly, which is why I don't get why people are put off by Jane's asking Rebecca "What are you gonna do with it?"

It's a damn newborn in a ZA; everybody's got the right to ask that question if someone is stupid enough to have one, and depend on the protection (and/or sacrifices) of other people.

• She probably had a miscarriage :c

• Dead baby inside of you sucked before the ZA. Surely would suck during it :I

• It's highly unlikely that the baby survived, meaning that if it did some other group took it since we are 16 months after what happened in the opening scene. Either way, wherever the baby presumably died is far away from where Clem and Christa were in the woods. They did indicate that they have kept moving north so 16 months later the baby would have came due at latest 14 months ago. They wouldn't be in the same location that long.

• I assumed she miscarried.

Actually now that I think about it, what happens if the baby died while developed inside her? Would it become a walker? I'm just picturing a zombie baby chewing its way out of its horrified mothers' womb and am freaking myself out now. Actually kind hope that happens to Christa 2.0 now just to satisfy my curiosity.

• Or because we all hate her. (Probably the most likely reason)
      Edit:Sorry, that comment was geared towards Rebecca. Should've worded it better.

• Well in the TV show Lori was worried the Baby would rip her from the inside out :X ( because it could have died inside her)

• died of starvation i reckon..

all the supplies needed would of been pretty hard to come by,

darn it more feels...

• I'm guessing it was a miscarriage.

• A miscarriage is something that usually happends in the earlier stages of a pregnancy, as far as christa was due to her big belly, she would have been atleast 5-6 months pregnant already, most likely. A miscarriage rarely happens that late, and if it would, she would have not been able to get that baby out befor it was born, meaning she would have died from an infection. Specially when there is no doctor or hospital anymore. So the possibility is stillborn or born then died late of starvation, cold, or maybe taken by a walker etc. The last option is more likely.

• Yup, I also think a miscarriage is unlikely. Still born would probably be the "best" option out of the possible options. Having a baby die of starvation or something like that seems even harder to me.

This discussion has been closed.