User Avatar Image

Cannot dowload the PC TWD Season 2 game from Telltale

posted by Ghostblade4802 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

I keep getting this error message whenever I try to download The Walking Dead Season 2:
Alt text

Sometimes it happens early, occasionally it happens late, but it always happens. It's happened every time I've tried to download it from the time it came out.

Does anybody know what might be causing this? And if I can't get a Steam key, can I at least get an alternative download mirror?

11 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

What internet browser are you using? We suggest using Firefox or Google Chrome when downloading files from our website.

• That is Firefox, trying on Chrome now.

EDIT: "Unknown network error" for Chrome. It happened roughly a third of the way through, which is when it usually craps out for Firefox too.

• Still refuses to finish downloading. This is insane. I get slow downloads, because it's the Christmas period and all that, but nothing has ever dies part way through before like this is.

• I had the same problem and using the cable worked for me. Thanks.
    Had some other problems too but I'm pretty sure they were unrelated

• It's worth mentioning that I caved during the Steam Summer Sale (well, summer over here) and bought it again. Pretty disappointed that's what I had to do just to get past all the crap.

Next time, Telltale, just give out Steam keys for all your digital games. Please.

• User Avatar Image
      DjNDB Moderator

Is your download link still broken?
      I suggest you contact TTG support at support@telltalegames.com and include the E-Mail address you used for your TTG Account and full name so they can look up your account. Also include a link to this thread and a short description of the problem.

This discussion has been closed.