No response to ticket for 3 days?

Hello, I put in two tickets (#12761 and #12954) about swapping my Telltale key for a Steam key on Monday where I was told it was possible to exchange keys and to send an email to support about this issue. Haven't had a reply in 3 days so far, is it possible to have some acknowledgement about the status of the tickets?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delay, due to the launch of The Walking Dead Season 2, we have an above average number of tickets. We are working to get through all of them in the order that we receive them.

• I have the same issue. It is amazing that they will take your money with no problem, but when you need a response from them, you get nothing!

• yeah but i hope tell tale will have learned a lesson about this. and will be carefull next time or will make their fan base hate them

Lsham32 posted: »

I have the same issue. It is amazing that they will take your money with no problem, but when you need a response from them, you get nothing!

• I had put mine on December 15th and no follow up on them, hoping to get mine resolved as well. Already created a new discussion but I guess should have included in my title the date lol.

This discussion has been closed.