User Avatar Image

Season Two DVD, Soundtrack, Case File

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 5.4K users
Many people have been asking, many threads have been created (maybe by you!), so let's set this straight:

We're of course making a Season Two DVD, and we're also doing an awesome Soundtrack CD set again, as well as a Season Two Case File. They're all being worked on or manufactured right now, and will be available for mass consumption sometime in the near future.

We'll keep you posted!
369 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I know I am. Thanks for the info, Jake.
  • I know I'm far more psyched than I ever should be to order the case file along with my Season 2 DVD. ^_^
  • Oh, one question:

Will the DVD in question use the same DRM solution as the Season 1 DVD? I am pretty happy with the DRM scheme used for the Season 1 DVD. It allows me to feel like I actually own the hard copy, which is very nice for me.

I understand that "no DRM" is not really an option for you, and I respect and honor that. But I do like to pay attention to details like this, because I want to know everything about my purchases up-front. (It's a free disc, but it's still nearly $8 shipping for me here, so I consider it a purchase)
  • WHOOOO!! Time to pool away some money for the Soundtrack and Case file! Here's hoping one of the goodies is a lost wedding invite to Sybil's big day! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Rather Dashing;72025 said:
    Oh, one question:

Will the DVD in question use the same DRM solution as the Season 1 DVD? I am pretty happy with the DRM scheme used for the Season 1 DVD. It allows me to feel like I actually own the hard copy, which is very nice for me.

I understand that "no DRM" is not really an option for you, and I respect and honor that. But I do like to pay attention to details like this, because I want to know everything about my purchases up-front. (It's a free disc, but it's still nearly $8 shipping for me here, so I consider it a purchase)
    It should be nearly identical to the Season One DVD.
  • Jake;71984 said:
    a Season Two Case File.
    ah ha i knew you'd do it! :D
  • Of course! We must have our Season Case Files! :3
  • Can't wait until I'm able to preorder. :)
  • do you know how much the case file will cost by any chance?
Add Comment