A hello and thanks to who reads this.
Simple issue, the problem I'm running into is that when I play The Wolf Among Us on my PC, I experience terrible FPS when in full screen, along with a crackling audio sound. When I'm windowed, it runs as smooth as butter, with a consistent 60+ frames. When I disabled CrossFire, I was able to run it in full-screen with no issues. My computer specifications are below.
* Intel i7 4770K CPU OC 4.4 GHz
* Gigabyte Z87X-OC-Force Motherboard
* 4x4GB G.Skill Trident 2400mhz RAM
* 2xRadeon 290X 4GB Video Cards in Crossfire
* 512GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
* 2x4TB WD Black Hard Drives
* 2TB WD Black Hard Drive
* Seasonic Platinum 860Watt Power Supply
* Kraken X60 280mm Water Cooler
* Corsair 500R Carbide case
* 3xAsus VS248H Monitors in Eyefinity
* Windows 7 Professional 64-bit