User Avatar Image

Ugh... I don't like this new group.

posted by loveyoucarley BANNED on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

Where have good characters gone to?! I was so excited to meet a new group but when I started playing, I was truly disappointed! Every character in season one (maybe except Larry) was likeable. But now... Ugh.

I wish there were decent females too. Rebecca? What a bitch. I miss Carley so much:/

67 Comments
  • You see, you judge too fast. Actually they are not SO good because it only episode 1 besides i think Luke, Pete, and Alvin are amazibg and totally have my trust! The best is Luke. He reminds me of Lee. But there always has to be a bitch (Rebbeca) and Nick is kinda do then think dumb guy. And Carlos, well he is overprotective and that pretty much sumarizes it!

• i agree with JandroMan. There are some characters that are likable. There might not be as many as in season 1, but it's more realistic that in a random group, there are as many assholes as there are nice people.

• I think that these new guys will get more fleshed out in the next Episode. One thing Episode 1 really lacked was the chance to get to know these people, making them seem uninteresting to us. Personally, though, I'm interested to see what happens between Nick and Pete later on (assuming Pete survives), and what Alvin will do once the he knows the kid isn't his.

I don't really care about any of the others at this point.

• I mentioned before that choices will be somewhat similer too season 1
    and they were.
    The group also seems to be similer to season 1.
    You got the agressive "defending his daughter, you're the worstest piece of shit" - Larry "Typea guy"
    The "Everyone has to listen to me now or you're an asshole" Kenny "typea guy"
    The "Innocent" Child Duck "typea guy"
    So on and so forth.
    If you still dont believe me, compare the last choice of S1 Ep1 to S2 Ep1
    and still tell me there's no similarities in choices..

• Its two years into the apocalypse and trust is slow to come. Give the characters a chance. There were at least three likable characters that I saw, Pete, Luke, maybe Sarah and even Alvin as bullied as he was by his wife, is a nice guy.

• Nick was just sad because his mom was bit and died. He apologized.
    Alvin is nice if you go to his window and funny.
    Luke cares about us and he's nice.
    Pete also cares about us and trusts us.
    Carlos can trust us but can also be rude.
    Rebecca is a bitch yeah.
    And Sarah wants to be are friend.

So you have your facts all wrong only 1 or 2 of them are rude...

• I like 'em. They are written pretty well. But maybe I miss there nice woman, too :)

• Luke and Pete are okay. I guess that most of them will be killed off anyway. Hopefully some of the 400 days characters will appear instead as they're a bit more likeable.

• I like Luke, Pete, Nick and Alvin (maybe Carlos). They're my bros xd. Fuck Rebecca being MEAN TO OUR CLEMMY CLOO!!!

• I think Rebecca will change at a point but she's still a bitch for me too..
    I dunno why but I cant trust these new people too

This discussion has been closed.