User Avatar Image

O_O! Season 2 goodies galore!

posted by Rather Dashing on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Wow, sometimes staying up until the ungodliest of hours(3 AM) isn't such a bad thing.

A Season two DVD, case file, and soundtrack! And yet another tempting poster print of the artwork...wow, if only I had the SPACE for such a thing.

I must say...wow. The packaging of the Season 2 DVD COMPLETELY outdoes the cover for the season 1 DVD, which is a VERY strong compliment from a guy that thought the Season 1 box art was amazing. And the Season 2 case file...I *must* know what's inside! The "original LP recording of the Friendly Demon Song"....that can't be an *actual* record, can it? It must be some sort of not-record...thing....

...I can't *begin* to express how excited I am. I'm going to be staring at that tiny case file picture until either we are told what's inside, or I get mine.
90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow, that was unexpected! I thought the site was down for the last hour for another reason. . .

Super excited to see the DVD though. Already placed my order. Gonna order the casefile seperate this time so it won't hold up my order.
  • Gonna order the casefile seperate this time so it won't hold up my order.
    You are a wise man. We tried really hard to prevent that from happening this year, but for whatever reason, case files are cursed, and our attempts to get all of the pieces finished well ahead of time were thwarted. We're almost there, but the hand assembly can be unpredictable...
  • I can't seem to add the Season Two disc to my cart.

Edit: Nvm, I got it
  • I've been spending plenty on shipping from Telltale, I'm not paying an extra 7-8 bucks for the convenience of getting my DVD early.

But seriously, WHAT is that "Original LP recording"?!
  • whats in the casefile
  • Any chance for a "Sam & Max Season Two Goodies" package with a signed poster print?
  • I opted out of the print even though it would have been only $5 more. Gotta saaaave!
  • Let's see. I need the case file, and I don't have either CD set....

Hm, if I get the Season 2 goodies and the Season 1 CD, then that'll be 50 bucks. If I get the CD bundle(both season CDs) and the case file, that's 36 bucks....and then if I add the print it's 50 bucks.

....Yeah, I think I've figured out how I'm gonna make this one work.
  • User Avatar Image
    Gary Telltale Alumni
    Emily;73722 said:
    You are a wise man. We tried really hard to prevent that from happening this year, but for whatever reason, case files are cursed, and our attempts to get all of the pieces finished well ahead of time were thwarted. We're almost there, but the hand assembly can be unpredictable...
    I'm pretty sure that "reason" is those slacker designers.
Add Comment