This discussion may contain spoilers!
Here I'll analyze each and every suspect and try to narrow the list down to the killer.
- The Woodsman: Though he certainly had the means and motive to kill Faith, why would he keep the body and put the head on display? And why would he kills Snow aswell?
- Bluebeard : Means but no motive, he typically kills his wives, and here neither Faith nor Snow were married to him.
- Lawrence: Does not have the means nor the motive, and he was sitting in his couch for an entire week so he couldn't have killed them
- The Pimp: Motive for first murder (Faith) but none for Snow.
- Tweedles : No motive, and they're trying to find the killer aswell.
- Headless Horseman: Possible, means but unknown motive and questionable existence.
- Redhead guy: Impossible considering he's probably just an extra model. Plus no motive for killing Faith.
- Grendel: Means and motive for killing Snow but no motive for Faith.
Currently we have no actual viable suspects aside from RHG and the Headless Horseman.