Here I'll analyze each and every suspect and try to narrow the list down to the killer.
- The Woodsman: Though he certainly had the means and motive to kill Faith, why would he keep the body and put the head on display? And why would he kills Snow aswell?
- Bluebeard : Means but no motive, he typically kills his wives, and here neither Faith nor Snow were married to him.
- Lawrence: Does not have the means nor the motive, and he was sitting in his couch for an entire week so he couldn't have killed them
- The Pimp: Motive for first murder (Faith) but none for Snow.
- Tweedles : No motive, and they're trying to find the killer aswell.
- Headless Horseman: Possible, means but unknown motive and questionable existence.
- Redhead guy: Impossible considering he's probably just an extra model. Plus no motive for killing Faith.
- Grendel: Means and motive for killing Snow but no motive for Faith.
Currently we have no actual viable suspects aside from RHG and the Headless Horseman.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.