Confirmation succesful save import?

Hi,

I just did a fresh Windows 7 re-install, after having some computer problems. I back-up some of my oh so important files like my season 1 saves. Put them back, and in season 1 everything seems to be in working order.

Of course I wanted to finally start season 2, but I´m not sure if it picks up my save correctly. In season 1 I seem to have 2 save slots, one with the season finished, and the second with 400 days included. When I start season 2 however, it only picks up one finished save slot, and I don´t see a mention of 400 days. I was just wondering if and where I see a confirmation of the imported episodes. I´m currently downloading 400 days again in case I need to replay it or if the save simply didn´t "finish".

[b]edit:[/b]

Solved. In season 1 I selected the 2nd saveslot with 400 Days, chose continue, and "played" through the final part with Tavia again, and watched the credits. Back in season 2, it now shows up!

Comments

• I didn´t want to bring this up immediately, after I started playing, but it didn´t work afterall.
    What I did when 400 days came out, was copy my saves from slot 1, to the 2nd, then play 400 days on that one. I can´t remember why I did that.

When in season 2 I choose the slot with 400 days included though, my season 1 choices are randomised. I copied that slot, so they should be there..

I´ll try replaying 400 days on the first slot, hope that helps.

This discussion has been closed.