GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
edited April 2016 in The Walking Dead

lol

Comments

• Larry is the obvious win! He's got charm coming out if his ass.

• Larry easily.

• What kind of a versus exactly? Like a hand-to-hand versus combat?

• When you think about it for that couple of seconds, Rick has a gun. Haven't seen Larry with one.

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited April 2016

Soresu posted: »

What kind of a versus exactly? Like a hand-to-hand versus combat?

• We didn't even see him fight! I don't why the OP said he's a strong hand to hand combatant, maybe in his youth. And no,the sucker punch that he gave Lee in the drugstore doesn't count. Rick wins.

When you think about it for that couple of seconds, Rick has a gun. Haven't seen Larry with one.

• Maybe that's why Kenny killed him.In this season kenny's gonna say:I got charm coming outta my mustache.

Omid posted: »

Larry is the obvious win! He's got charm coming out if his ass.

edited April 2016

We didn't even see him fight! I don't why the OP said he's a strong hand to hand combatant, maybe in his youth. And no,the sucker punch that he gave Lee in the drugstore doesn't count. Rick wins.

• Rick - because shit happens (followed by a machete to the face)

• Lee was an average size, fairly athletic guy, Larry knocked him out flat in single punch. Even Lee admitted that if I remember right. On the other hand, I remember Rick vs Tyreese in comics, which Tyreese beat him up pretty good, Rick managed to fight back. Well, until he eventually passed out. But note that Larry had a heart condition. So .. I don't know, it's a tough one.

We didn't even see him fight! I don't why the OP said he's a strong hand to hand combatant, maybe in his youth. And no,the sucker punch that he gave Lee in the drugstore doesn't count. Rick wins.

• In a fist fight definitely Larry especially since comic Rick only has one hand.Think he'd beat the tv show rick aswell as long as he doesnt get a heart attack, I mean the tv show Rick got the shit beat out of him by the governor and I think Larry can take the governor in a fight

• Lol I wish this happens!

Cesar3838 posted: »

Maybe that's why Kenny killed him.In this season kenny's gonna say:I got charm coming outta my mustache.

• Fight begins

• Larry has a heart attack

• Rick wins.

• Larry was in the Army so I would say that he has a good aim. As Mark says he's a pile driver, big build and can probably take a few hits. Larry wins easily because despite any advantage Rick has, Larry has charm coming out of his ass!

• Exactly

Larry was in the Army so I would say that he has a good aim. As Mark says he's a pile driver, big build and can probably take a few hits. Larry wins easily because despite any advantage Rick has, Larry has charm coming out of his ass!

• You didn't even ask a reasonable question. Who do you think will win? Win at what Basketball? Golf? Racing? or you mean fighting? some of the things you listed don't even make sense like rick being a capable leader? how does that help at all + him being a good shot becuz if rick has a gun then il take rick all day. On Larry's side what does him being short tempered have to do with anything and salt licks....Whaaaaat......

• I'm sorry if i'm coming a little bit skeptical here, but i just find it hard to imagine an old man with a known hearth condition can take on Rick,whatever the case may be! Sure, he does pack one hell of a punch, but does he have the speed to land it? And Rick's fight with Tyreese backs my statement even more. I think there is no point in talking about guns,right? Since Larry is featless on that part.

Lee was an average size, fairly athletic guy, Larry knocked him out flat in single punch. Even Lee admitted that if I remember right

• edited January 2014

Not just Lee, but Larry could K.O punch Kenny as well. And right after being punched and barely moved by Kenny's punch(which hurts lee a lot more at the train)

So yeah, like most people said, If Larry and Rick got into a fist fight. No weapons. Larry would win even if Rick still had both hands.

That said though, if they were instead put in gun fight. I'd say Rick would win. Larry might still be good aim due to military. But Rick's been almost exceptional on the comics with the hand gun, even after arm loss. And zombie apocalypse survivor Larry strikes me more as a melee weapon user(axe,hammer or whichever), meaning less zombie Apocalypse gun shooting experience for him. Meaning a good advantage for Rick in a gun fight.

• edited January 2014

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Larry would win just like that. We never saw him fight except that puching scene. And looking at the updated OP, Rick is listed with his one-handed version. So that's big disadvantage on his side. So, I think if Rick could survive the first big punch on the face, he would eventually get the upper hand. Heh this would easier if it was just Larry vs Salt Lick.

I'm sorry if i'm coming a little bit skeptical here, but i just find it hard to imagine an old man with a known hearth condition can

• How would having a short temper be a disadvantage in a fight?

Larry all the way.

edited April 2016

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Larry would win just like that. We never saw him fight except that puching scene. And looking at

edited April 2016

X3Holy3 posted: »

You didn't even ask a reasonable question. Who do you think will win? Win at what Basketball? Golf? Racing? or you mean fighting? so

edited April 2016

Flog61 posted: »

How would having a short temper be a disadvantage in a fight? Larry all the way.

• edited January 2014

Larry can't lose, Lee is ripped ... dont ask for what reason I won't tell you ... 'cause its racist ... Larry knocked Lee flat tho and so he could do it to Rick too, esp if its tv show rick because the gov beat him in a barefight and doesnt even have much musclemass

Larry could also beat Comic Rick tho.

• Lol, I can imagine Larry and Rick in basketball match, and when Larry scores he goes "See this basketball? It's got charm coming right out of it's ass."

X3Holy3 posted: »

You didn't even ask a reasonable question. Who do you think will win? Win at what Basketball? Golf? Racing? or you mean fighting? so

• Let's be honest, measuring Larry's fighting ability by comparing him to Kenny doesn't do much. Clem could probably run up to Kenny, kick him in the shins, and he'd collapse and begin writhing on the ground in pain. The guy isn't exactly a black belt.

HERO_1000 posted: »

Not just Lee, but Larry could K.O punch Kenny as well. And right after being punched and barely moved by Kenny's punch(which hurts l

• lol

Lol, I can imagine Larry and Rick in basketball match, and when Larry scores he goes "See this basketball? It's got charm coming right out of it's ass."

• Kenny: "Jesus! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

Rock114 posted: »

Let's be honest, measuring Larry's fighting ability by comparing him to Kenny doesn't do much. Clem could probably run up to Kenny, kick him in the shins, and he'd collapse and begin writhing on the ground in pain. The guy isn't exactly a black belt.

• You forgot the salt lick in there somewhere lol

* Fight begins * Larry has a heart attack * Rick wins.

• "Kid, you are on my last fuckin' nerve!"

Kenny: "Jesus! Are you fucking kidding me?!"

This discussion has been closed.