User Avatar Image

Wii

posted by questionthemajority on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
Please tell me that this game will be released on the Wii as well! Or at least WiiWare! Telltale Games are so perfect for the Wii! (or so I assume as StrongBad's Cool Game for Attractive People STILL hasn't been released...)
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dunno, I think it's at least a LITTLE fair when the question was answered further up on the same page. =p

Besides, I liked the analogy.
  • User Avatar Image
    Emily Telltale Alumni
    Krodge;76667 said:
    Wallace and Gromit Heading to Wiiware Found that link while looking for something completely irrelevant. Also this page claims that it's going to be available on PC first...

Did I miss any announcements from Telltale, or is this just more published speculation?
    Published speculation.
  • It's not their attention-span that's the problem. It's their laziness at not reading posts to try to find an answer before asking a commonly asked question. If they aren't going to read all the posts people have made on the forum before asking a question, they should at least use the search tool at the top of the page.
  • Shmeh;76774 said:
    It's not their attention-span that's the problem. It's their laziness at not reading posts to try to find an answer before asking a commonly asked question. If they aren't going to read all the posts people have made on the forum before asking a question, they should at least use the search tool at the top of the page.
    Psh, even I rarely use the search tool.

But I *do* read all the posts on the page on which I'm posting the question, especially the Telltale Team posts. It's when a question is asked three or four posts down from the answer provided by a Telltale employee, that's when I start to get bugged.

I can get not knowing a question has been asked, I can get not browsing through the forums for the answer, and I can get not using the search tool. But I would expect a person to read the page they're posting on. =p
  • Guybrush Threepwood;75587 said:
    Telltale's games are even better for the PC, mind you. I'm going to go right out and say that this game won't be released for WiiWare. I just can't see it being able to fit in the 40MB (or whatever it is) limit. SBCG4AP can due to the simplistic graphical style, but this is different.
    Don't take my word for it, though.
    They are if you have a good computer. However, I'm not the type of person who keeps my computer very updated, so I'm more satisfied buying games for my consoles knowing that they've been programmed for the specifications of that particular system. That and I prefer to sit back on my couch and play a game in comfort rather than on my uncomfortable desk chair. I spend enough time on that working every day as it is!
  • Rather Dashing;76717 said:
    I dunno, I think it's at least a LITTLE fair when the question was answered further up on the same page. =p

Besides, I liked the analogy.
    Hey cut me some slack, I saw the post but a lot can happen when it was made a few days ago and I haven't been here. :p
  • It would be neat if the episodes were released on the Wii, but if it happens, I think that it would be sold as a single disc containing the entire season.
  • ALL Consoles?*grits teeth, eye twitches*JAGUAR!JAGUAR!JAGUAR!
  • If you all can find a way to make it run on the Magnavox Odyssey, I'll be your slave for the remainder of my life. Heck, if you can take it back another step and figure out how to make it run on the Tennis for Two hardware, I'll kiss your feet.

I guess that I have now oversaturated the joke.
  • Vii!vii!vii!vii!chintendo vii!
Add Comment