User Avatar Image

Saved game transfer,

posted by RickX86 on - last edited - Viewed by 858 users

Recently, I purchased The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Season 2 on the PS3 and now I'm planning to sell my PS3, but all my saves from season 1 and both The Wolf Among us and The Walking dead Season 2 Season passes are on the PS3, is there anything I can do to somehow move my saved games to the PSVita or PC or is the only option I have is keeping the PS3?
Your feedback would be extremely helpful and I apologize If this wasn't the right place to post this since I'm new to the forums.

Regards,
Rick.

3 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Unfortunately, save files are incompatible from the PS3 to any other platform. You could put your save files on a storage device, but they will only work on a PS3. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ok, thank you for your help, what about if I play The Walking Dead Season 2 without my saves? Will that have a large impact on my game?

• User Avatar Image
        TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Your choices will be randomly generated for you, instead of imported from your save files. If you don't mind having your choices differing from the way you played the first game, you should be okay.

This discussion has been closed.