User Avatar Image

bad news...

posted by deadlinejon on - last edited - Viewed by 853 users
im not getting this anymore. dont get me wrong, it looks good, but it has not come out yet. so im not.

that dosent mean i wont get it if it comes out for retail:D
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It won't come out in retail. And I pity you for your impatience and incompetence.
  • Thnikkaman;75889 said:
    It won't come out in retail. And I pity you for your impatience and incompetence.
    2 second reply. a new record! just for that ill tell you that another reason is my brother is taking the wii away when he goes to collage.
    so it t not completly my fault. i could get the pc game though...
  • thats in september though.
  • I'm sorry your brother's taking the Wii in September. But as you said, there's always the PC version. :D
  • Whew, I thought this was going to contain actual bad news, that actually effected people... okay, whew.

The PC and the Wii versions are planning to be released at the same time. I don't even own a Wii, yet I plan to buy this game. The only bad news I see here is someone doesn't know how to wait...patience my child, and all will be alright.
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    deadlinejon;75888 said:
    im not getting this anymore. dont get me wrong, it looks good, but it has not come out yet. so im not.

that dosent mean i wont get it if it comes out for retail:D
    Oh, you'll get this game alright. You'll get it the week it comes out! You'll have to! Trust me! :cool:
  • Really?! REALLY?! Just because of the wait, you're not getting it?! REALLY?!?!?!
  • Why would you make a thread just to announce your not buying something?
  • It makes perfect sense to me. Like, one time, I posted a thread about how I had decided that I was only going to buy whole bread from now on in the Wonder Bread forum. It was like, all the Wonder Bread fans were all "BUT WONDER BREAD IS DELICIOUS" and I was all "I KNOW BUT WHOLE GRAINS ARE GOOD FOR ME."
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    Rather Dashing;76055 said:
    It makes perfect sense to me. Like, one time, I posted a thread about how I had decided that I was only going to buy whole bread from now on in the Wonder Bread forum. It was like, all the Wonder Bread fans were all "BUT WONDER BREAD IS DELICIOUS" and I was all "I KNOW BUT WHOLE GRAINS ARE GOOD FOR ME."
    ...Dude.... you post in the Wonder Bread forum? That's hard core, man. ...Hard Core.
Add Comment