6 Comments
  • That's how it's meant to be experienced. I'd say you got the full experience and I did it mostly the same way.

• I'd like to think so too. I loved that you could see how others chose to act in the same situations, usually around 50/50% Do you regret any of the decisions you've made? I mean, the characters would die sooner or later but in the moment you feel really bad because you make choices that affect the lives of everyone else. Pulling Ben up would at least keep him alive for another episode, and It would clear my conscience, but It was a risk I couldn't take.

• I watched someone play the first two episodes on YouTube, then I said "screw this, I'm buying the damn game!". When I finished, I was crying or almost crying everyday for the next two-three weeks. Not even movies can make me cry this much!! Best game I've ever played in my life.

• It scared me, It excited me, it made me cry it became a part of me.

• In all honesty after the conclusion of S1E5 it was on my mind constantly for days, and a recurring thought for.... well how long has it been since it was released? Fantastic game.

This discussion has been closed.