User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Crashes after hitting Connect.

posted by Enigmatic on - last edited - Viewed by 685 users

Hello,

After hours of trying to figure out what's the problem and having tried almost every single possible solution, i cant seem to make the game work online, but only offline. This is unacceptable by me. I do not understand why i have to shut down my internet while i play for a game i purchased (the game launches itself via steam. Steam itself does NOT run in compatibility mode i have double checked).

I have submitted error logs from Event Viewer as well as a file created from your TWD support tool. All the information are submitted to your support linked e-mail. Can you please help me to make the game work? I see this problem persists from 2012 how is that possible....

3 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

If you have already contacted our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com and received a unique ticket number, please send me a personal message with your email address and ticket number, and I will try to get your issue resolved for you. (To send a Private Discussion, click on a Username, and click on Private Discussion on the left hand side of the page.)

• bump, i have submitted my logs some hours now, any answers please?......

• User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator

I don't have access to the information you sent to the support email, but It sounds like an obscure issue i troubleshooted a year ago. It turned out to be a BIOS bug, and updating the BIOS helped some but not all users.

This discussion has been closed.