What kind of stuff do you want to see in this series before the end?
So we have four potentially awesome episodes to look forward to and now it seems as though the series is alive again, I'm super pumped for what comes next.
I was wondering, what kind of things do fans of episode 1 or fables readers really want to see in this series before the end?
Obviously we want every episode released in a timely and effective manner so that's leave that out.
Let's also exclude things we kind of already know are coming in time either from telltale or from the episode screenshots. This is things particularly like Bluebeard showing up at some point.
So I'll get the ball rolling of what I'd love to see before the end:
- Prince Charming. That lovable rogue who married snow white, cinderalla and sleeping beauty and seems to constantly use women for his own ends. Charming is a personal favorite of mine from the comic mostly because he's both a complete and utter jerk but is still human and even noble at times.
- Boy Blue He's an assistant to the deputy mayor in the comics but without spoiling anything, he quickly evolves into one of the richest characters in Fables. He doesn't have to do much but a cameo would be great.
- Flycatcher The frog prince turned janitor. He got a mention in episode 1 but like Boy Blue I'd relish a cameo.
- Bigby's full on wolf mode We know from the picture of episode 5 that he'll go full warewolf at some point but I'd love to see him in his pure form as a giant mythical wolf at least once.
- Pinocchio The hilariously bitter puppet turned boy but is now unable to grow any older. If colin can show up then surely there's room for him.
- A killer who actually makes sense Murder mysteries are hard to pull off well but I'd love a resolution to this story that makes sense and doesn't feel like an abrupt reveal.
- A reasonably happy ending I don't need Bigby happily dancing over the end credits but this isn't the walking dead. These characters should be allowed a sense of victory however small. The first issue of the comic alone tells us that things work out moderately well by the end so I'd really respect Telltale if they give us a ending that makes us feel just a little positive rather than a grim bittersweet ending.