User Avatar Image

Can I still play "400 Days" after playing season 2?

posted by keithkat021 on - Viewed by 773 users

Hello I was wondering if I can still play "400 Days" after playing season 2? I just knew 400 Days DLC after playing episode 1 of season 2, so now I want to play 400 Days but I want to know if it will not affect the choices or something? Thanks!

5 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

If you have already started Season 2, but want to play 400 Days, you will still be able to play it. However, if you already have a save game created in Season 2, it will not have the 400 Days data on it. If you would like to have 400 Days save data on your new Season 2 save, you will have to create an new save slot in Season 2, and import those specific save files. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

• I did the same thing, so does that mean i would have to start season 2 over with the new save slot?

• User Avatar Image
        TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Unfortunately any save data that you created in your new playthrough will have to be re-imported into Season Two with the newly created 400 Days data. Once you import the new data, you will have to begin Season Two from the beginning on that particular save.

• Ok, Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.