Spoilers

edited January 2014 in The Walking Dead

There will be a new character, undead though. Named Paul. Paul Walker :D

Comments

• ok so you're pretty much a dumbass. you don't have to make a new thread for every dumb idea that enters your brain. maybe write a journal and stay off the internet for a while.

• Spoilers! You're an idiot.

• inorite

Gasp.

• It is funnier on forums <3

Pell3t posted: »

ok so you're pretty much a dumbass. you don't have to make a new thread for every dumb idea that enters your brain. maybe write a journal and stay off the internet for a while.

• To sharks are idiots too because they have spoilers?
    Jeez.. people are so judgmental these days..

Spoilers! You're an idiot.

• Things like this are the reason I made my rant thread , Stupidity at its best

• hahaha its so funny I guess alt text

• edited January 2014

Dude, cut this offensive shit! What's funny about it? Nothing!
    And why did someone give this post a like?

• im just kiding sorry bro

• I thought you were all for people sharing their ideas, even if you didn't agree with them... Tisk tisk.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Things like this are the reason I made my rant thread , Stupidity at its best

• Yeah sharing our ideas for sure , So you consider this something serious and worth listening to ? I bet a lot of people disagree with you there , But if its so good to you go read it 15 times ain't nobody stopping you..

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

I thought you were all for people sharing their ideas, even if you didn't agree with them... Tisk tisk.

• Besides she is basically mocking someone who died less than 2 months ago but if you are okay with all of that go join her thats none of my business

I thought you were all for people sharing their ideas, even if you didn't agree with them... Tisk tisk.

• i agree with saltlick305

Besides she is basically mocking someone who died less than 2 months ago but if you are okay with all of that go join her thats none of my business

• Oooh, urban humor.

I thought it was funny :c

Maybe put a walker named Johnnie in a liquor store as well.

• Thanks buddy , Its funny how when he died they were probably crying in a dark room and now they are okay with someone mocking him , Ridiculous

ramtin posted: »

i agree with saltlick305

• edited January 2014

Ba-dum-tsss!

• I think it is an awful and down right hurtful idea, but when you open an entire thread about letting everyone post their ideas and being nice to them, even if it is a bad idea, and then afterwards come in here and say "stupidity at its best," aren't you being a bit hypocritical?

Yeah sharing our ideas for sure , So you consider this something serious and worth listening to ? I bet a lot of people disagree with you there , But if its so good to you go read it 15 times ain't nobody stopping you..

• I would NEVER come out of my mouth anything to offend someone who I know tried their best to make a theory even if i think its awful and i dont agree with it , but this is just a disrepectful and nonsensical post , And im sure 99% of the users are here for serious discussions not for this , but like I said go join her if you think its such a good opinion

I think it is an awful and down right hurtful idea, but when you open an entire thread about letting everyone post their ideas and b

• I agree, it is terrible. Does not mean you should be mean to them, based on your 'this could be a much better community' post at least.

Besides she is basically mocking someone who died less than 2 months ago but if you are okay with all of that go join her thats none of my business

• I've said a few times that I don't like the idea in this post. I just noticed you going directly against what you were preaching and decided I would call you out on it.

I would NEVER come out of my mouth anything to offend someone who I know tried their best to make a theory even if i think its awful

• See you are just being a plain hypocrite right know , you agreed with me on that post and now you are okay with these types of posts ( as you can see you are the only one okay with this) , But Im not gonna get into an argument with you that has nothing to do with the game , Just decide what side you are on , have a nice day

I agree, it is terrible. Does not mean you should be mean to them, based on your 'this could be a much better community' post at least.

• If you recall I included we should make this a better place , If you think this helps , Im not gonna call you an idiot because Im not that disrespectful but you are plain wrong and a lot of people agree with me on that

I've said a few times that I don't like the idea in this post. I just noticed you going directly against what you were preaching and decided I would call you out on it.

• And for the record get best at reading , if you pay attention to all the comments im basically the only one who told her not to go fuck herself , I said the post is stupid and a waste of time , And its true

I agree, it is terrible. Does not mean you should be mean to them, based on your 'this could be a much better community' post at least.

• Uhhh can you quote where I agreed with you? I always call people out on bad ideas and I don't care about being nice. I am just pointing out you said to be nice and then you weren't.... I am on my side.

See you are just being a plain hypocrite right know , you agreed with me on that post and now you are okay with these types of posts

• Im not being nice ? Im think Im the only one here who didn't tell her to go fuck herself or call her an idiot , Im just saying things like this make the community stink because the post makes no sense , but once again you are probably getting into an argument without even knowing whats going on ..,

Uhhh can you quote where I agreed with you? I always call people out on bad ideas and I don't care about being nice. I am just pointing out you said to be nice and then you weren't.... I am on my side.

• Get best at reading, really?? And you were right, most (if not all) of the other comments a worse than yours; but I don't think I saw any of them open a thread about being nicer to people...

And for the record get best at reading , if you pay attention to all the comments im basically the only one who told her not to go fuck herself , I said the post is stupid and a waste of time , And its true

• It's like you two are arguing against yourselves.
    Same avatars :c

And for the record get best at reading , if you pay attention to all the comments im basically the only one who told her not to go fuck herself , I said the post is stupid and a waste of time , And its true

• Ha there you go again ! So saying the post is a waste of time ( Which it is) is being a dick ? Christ whatever you say friend just stop repeating the same thing over and over again , i already told you i wasn't gonna be a part of an argument if its not related to the game so once again , Have a nice day

Get best at reading, really?? And you were right, most (if not all) of the other comments a worse than yours; but I don't think I saw any of them open a thread about being nicer to people...

• You may be the lesser of evils compared to the other posters but that doesnt make you nice. The wolf smallest and most fearful of the group is not a hen.

Im not being nice ? Im think Im the only one here who didn't tell her to go fuck herself or call her an idiot , Im just saying thing

• Stop defending this disrespectful person, bring ya pitchforks! Perfectly reasonable to react with an iron fist to this threads original creator.

If you recall I included we should make this a better place , If you think this helps , Im not gonna call you an idiot because Im not that disrespectful but you are plain wrong and a lot of people agree with me on that

• And yet here you are arguing. I must repeat myself because you dont understand. Repetition is a good learning tool. If I said your life was stupid and a waste of time (Im not btw) you would surely take offence to that? It applies here also, just not on such a major scale.

Ha there you go again ! So saying the post is a waste of time ( Which it is) is being a dick ? Christ whatever you say friend just s

• Lol the level of ignorance is truly rising in our society , you are using examples that have nothing to do with whats going on right know but since it looks like we are both gonna stick to our opinions Im gonna tell you again , Have a nice day ! I hope the third time is really the charm I swear...

And yet here you are arguing. I must repeat myself because you dont understand. Repetition is a good learning tool. If I said your l

• They agree with you that this is a stupid post, so do I. You are the only one being hypocritical in this entire situation.

If you recall I included we should make this a better place , If you think this helps , Im not gonna call you an idiot because Im not that disrespectful but you are plain wrong and a lot of people agree with me on that

• Perhaps the third time is a charm? The example has everything to do with the situation.... The level of hypocrits is also rising. Ever think of being a politician?

Lol the level of ignorance is truly rising in our society , you are using examples that have nothing to do with whats going on right

• Man im sorry to say this but you SUCK in these types of arguments, go to my post and check how many times I said the words dickheads,idiots and stupid . I never said i was against people getting mad at the people who make threads like this one, Next time you wanna have an argument with somebody get your facts straight and make sure you know what you are talking about dude , above average troublemaker

They agree with you that this is a stupid post, so do I. You are the only one being hypocritical in this entire situation.

• edited January 2014

If you meant me: Sorry lol didn't mean you but the OP ;)
    He posted the same unfunny shit in another thread.

ramtin posted: »

im just kiding sorry bro

• Larry vs. Larry...I can't take this anymore! walks away...

JK, those two should really change their avatars

Pride posted: »

It's like you two are arguing against yourselves. Same avatars :c

• Thanks a bunch for entertainment :)

And a remake of "Ghost" could be possible and then Patrick Swayze could REALLY play in it and finally make the movie much more realistic :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.