Vernon Appreciation Thread

GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
edited February 2014 in The Walking Dead

Show your love for Vernon here!

Alt text

Thanks for letting me update the meme ShadowHunter94 :)

Comments

• I hope his cancer comes back.....(Too harsh?)

• NOOOOOOO I hate you Goustttt Lol , Scumbag Vernon Criticizes your plan of getting on a boat , Steals it the next day

• Silly Cancer Patients Steal boat hoping to get out of Atlanta, End up at gil's pitsop , Bad Luck Cancer Patients

• Vernon is Gangsta homie.

SaltLick305 posted: »

NOOOOOOO I hate you Goustttt Lol , Scumbag Vernon Criticizes your plan of getting on a boat , Steals it the next day

• Season 2 Episode 4 : We find Vernon and after giving him a rough beating with. Baseball bat you are give a choice " Saltlick " "pitchfork" "headshot" and "run over" , What would you choose?

GOUSTTTT posted: »

Vernon is Gangsta homie.

• Saltlick homie, That's the way a Gangsta goes out.

Season 2 Episode 4 : We find Vernon and after giving him a rough beating with. Baseball bat you are give a choice " Saltlick " "pitchfork" "headshot" and "run over" , What would you choose?

• I vote Saltlick too , Vernon deserves to go out the salty way, Lets see what other people think

Saltlick homie, That's the way a Gangsta goes out.

• Na your cool homie.

boomer8491 posted: »

I hope his cancer comes back.....(Too harsh?)

• You mean Savannah homie.

Silly Cancer Patients Steal boat hoping to get out of Atlanta, End up at gil's pitsop , Bad Luck Cancer Patients

• Yeah but their plan was to get out of Atlanta as a whole, They didn't want anything to do with Macon,Savannah or any of those places

You mean Savannah homie.

• By finding some barbed wire early in the mission I turned the baseball bat into Lucille, and brutalized Vernon until only bits of his skull and brains were left, Then I used his blood as war paint. :D

I vote Saltlick too , Vernon deserves to go out the salty way, Lets see what other people think

• Awh Gotta find a good name for Joyce.

Yeah but their plan was to get out of Atlanta as a whole, They didn't want anything to do with Macon,Savannah or any of those places

• Joy-C homie

Scytheslay posted: »

Awh Gotta find a good name for Joyce.

• Its too bad she ain't down with the ghetto

Joy-C homie

• CAPITAL V

• No "Glass him"?

Season 2 Episode 4 : We find Vernon and after giving him a rough beating with. Baseball bat you are give a choice " Saltlick " "pitchfork" "headshot" and "run over" , What would you choose?

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited January 2014

I know dawg, She's a straight up busta

Gengar posted: »

Its too bad she ain't down with the ghetto

• Vernon is charged of 8th degree boat-snatching...and the verdict, Mr. Vernon is...

Alt text

And shall be executed with SALTLICKS!!!

Saltlick homie, That's the way a Gangsta goes out.

• Plain busta...bitch...

I know dawg, She's a straight up busta

• Kenny: You're next Vernon...hehehe...

Alt text

Gengar posted: »

Vernon is charged of 8th degree boat-snatching...and the verdict, Mr. Vernon is... And shall be executed with SALTLICKS!!!

• No, Vernon is the cancer.

boomer8491 posted: »

I hope his cancer comes back.....(Too harsh?)

• DAAAMN!!!

Alt text

Invictus posted: »

Kenny: You're next Vernon...hehehe...

• edited January 2014

Vernon! Burn in hell with your boat asshole!

• Thats not brutal enough, Besides Vernon has a big Forehead Wow I just noticed that lol

No "Glass him"?

• edited January 2014

Now this may offend some of you, so brace your nerves...

I think Vernon did the right thing in a way. Right?

He saved a bunch of lives, and by what we know he died through the process. I think he was also planning to take Clementine with him for her own safety, because he knew it would have been better. As the stranger said, keeping her with Lee is crazy. But, upon arriving at the house and not seeing Clementine around, they assumed they were dead and just left with the boat... because they weren't going to stand Kenny's bullshit anyway. lol

@PerttuLaulaa > Vernor! Burn in hell with your boat asshole!

^ WAT.

• I think Kenny murdered Vernon and caused other patients to get seperated.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited January 2014

We dont know if he died of if he just abandoned his group which would completely normal with this backstabbing Dick,They they "lost" him which could mean a lot of things, Kenny' final stat says he was "lost" to the herd and everyone assumes he was alive so lets wait and see what really happened with those 2 guys

Now this may offend some of you, so brace your nerves... I think Vernon did the right thing in a way. Right? He saved a bunch

• Kenny Kills Vernon DLC Confirmed Homies!!!

Alt text

vivec posted: »

I think Kenny murdered Vernon and caused other patients to get seperated.

• I'd rather Kill him with Clem Lol

Kenny Kills Vernon DLC Confirmed Homies!!!

• It's Vernon with the capital V

• Alright lets put it to a vote, Everybody comment below me if you think Vernon Just abandoned his group or if he died, Lets see what people understood from that 400 days line

• edited January 2014

He didn't have any choice. There were a lot of them, and there were a lot of Lee's. As Kenny said, they had a capacity problem.

Clementine did the same kind of thing from Nick and Pete's group: stole from them. If I was a member of that group and didn't know Clementine, i'd probably have condemned her and chokeslammed her for doing that. But no, I understand that those things were necessary for survival.

But the bottomline is that I don't think Vernon, a man like him, would backstab his own people whom he was devoted to. Therefore, he's pretty much dead. Either way.

We dont know if he died of if he just abandoned his group which would completely normal with this backstabbing Dick,They they "lost"

• This makes me want to rip kenny's mustache off, curl his mullet, and chain him to a lamp post in snowy winter - leaving him for dead.

vivec posted: »

I think Kenny murdered Vernon and caused other patients to get seperated.

• Sorry, Im not putting my trust On Him , Either Way he is dead or will die in Season 2 which will be much more sweeter

He didn't have any choice. There were a lot of them, and there were a lot of Lee's. As Kenny said, they had a capacity problem. C

• Mr V got the boat and left the group is what I think.

Alright lets put it to a vote, Everybody comment below me if you think Vernon Just abandoned his group or if he died, Lets see what people understood from that 400 days line

• I agree, that makes two of us who think he is still alive

SomGuye posted: »

Mr V got the boat and left the group is what I think.

• Great. Just great...

I mean, seriously?

He helped you get back to clementine, ransack crawford, saved Omid's life and asked you too keep Clementine safe (to which I agreed).. and still you don't put your trust in him?!...

Okay, you win.

Sorry, Im not putting my trust On Him , Either Way he is dead or will die in Season 2 which will be much more sweeter

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited January 2014

Your an Asshole dawg

This makes me want to rip kenny's mustache off, curl his mullet, and chain him to a lamp post in snowy winter - leaving him for dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.