User Avatar Image

question about lappy (WiiConnect24)

posted by Gman5852 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
You say you send emails via wiiconnect24. Does that mean you can messege ther wii friends like a wii normally can do only now you can attach an sbcg4ap photo or is there something else.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, this is actually a good question.I wonder too.They never said it was ONLY photos.
  • it would be neat if the envelope has some sort of strong bad decal on it on the wii message board. kind of like the way mario kart and toki tori messages show up with special designs.
  • nathew;79804 said:
    it would be neat if the envelope has some sort of strong bad decal on it on the wii message board. kind of like the way mario kart and toki tori messages show up with special designs.
    or the nintendo channel(that one had music different than you normally hear)
  • it'd be cool if messages sent to you were shown on the lappy, font and all, and if there is a pic attached it'd be linked like "Strongbad Costume4.jpg" and then you hover over it and click to view as a pop up like in the sbemails.
  • robg8055;79894 said:
    it'd be cool if messages sent to you were shown on the lappy, font and all, and if there is a pic attached it'd be linked like "Strongbad Costume4.jpg" and then you hover over it and click to view as a pop up like in the sbemails.
    Agreed.
  • nathew;79804 said:
    it would be neat if the envelope has some sort of strong bad decal on it on the wii message board. kind of like the way mario kart and toki tori messages show up with special designs.
    I really like how those messages have different envelope arts!
    I wish there was a way to save messages under a favorites section or something.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    randomworldland;79899 said:
    Agreed.
    If that were possible, we would have done it :)

We do theme things, though. I think you guys'll like it.
  • Jake;80000 said:
    We do theme things, though. I think you guys'll like it.
    Yes! I can't wait!
  • Man all this talk about the tiny little details makes me wanna egsmsplode!!! But tommorow I'm going to Wonderland(A local amusmant park)! It's... just... madness!
Add Comment