User Avatar Image

Missing Costume item

posted by Ninja on - last edited - Viewed by 363 users
I'm missing a piece. I only got 3/4 with the Chef hat, the diskettes shirt and homestar's stuff. How do I get the last piece?
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd say the last item will be Homestars head/pants/shoes. You get them when you complete the main story and unlock extended play.
  • I have that, but I'm still missing a piece. The thief hat actually is a default item.
  • After you beat the game, you can talk into the microphone at the racetrack. That is how I found my last piece :)
  • Oh Right, I forgot about the mustache. Yea, do what Mei said lol
  • MeiBlades;81548 said:
    After you beat the game, you can talk into the microphone at the racetrack. That is how I found my last piece :)
    thanks
  • Ninja;81540 said:
    I'm missing a piece. I only got 3/4 with the Chef hat, the diskettes shirt and that thief hat. How do I get the last piece?
    The last piece you're missing is the moustache. Some hints on how to get it.

Hint 1:
    Try looking around the track area.
    Hint 2:
    You'll notice an item is stuck in one of the speakers (the one at the far left)
    Hint 3:
    How might one shake an item loose that's lodged in a speaker?
    Final Hint:
    You can get the item by using the microphone to announce your awesomeness. The sound will jar the moustache loose from the speaker. Note that Coach Z will prevent you from using the microphone prior to running the race the first time, so you have to wait until he leaves the field after you lose the first race.
  • Also, did anyone find that easter egg in the wardrobe room? Walk to the end of the room. there are different outcomes.

EDIT: there are three total
  • Ninja;81555 said:
    Also, did anyone find that easter egg in the wardrobe room? Walk to the end of the room. there are different outcomes.

EDIT: there are three total
    didn't see it
  • Strong Max;81599 said:
    didn't see it
    Hint: Just because there isn't a floor doesn't mean you can't keep walking.
Add Comment