User Avatar Image

Repeat Voice Actors

posted by Meaning on - last edited - Viewed by 7.7K users

Was anyone else bothered in this episode hearing both "Lee" (now Bluebeard with a transparent accent) and "Clementine" (small frog boy) in a new game? Surely this isn't an issue for people who haven't played TWD, but these were the two major characters of the last game, now relegated to cameos in a totally different world. What, does TTG only know 20 VA's? I just found that it was distracting and contributed to a sub-par installment. Anyone else think they should keep their hands off the major characters from their other games in a more serious effort towards immersion?

68 Comments
  • it has always been like that clem's voice actress played a major character in back to the future

kenny's voice actor plays beast, dee,dum and the magic morror in the wolf among us

and carlos' (twd s2) voice actor played biff in back to the future

it is just a common thing with telltale I don't have a problem with them reusing voice actors

• I didn't notice that the same voice portrayed Toad Jr and Clementine. But Fennoy's portrayal of bluebeard was only distracting for me in the first minute or so. After the first couple of lines he spoke i forgot about it.

• :?

Why would the voice actors annoy me? I mean, i know they voiced so many characters, but that just adds to the reasons they're so awesome. Telltale is practically training them, with each episode, they gain experience. And they are all just so awesome, and they're all doing such a great job, so there's really no reason for me to be annoyed. Why would anyone have a reason?

• No, I loved it. Especially Toad's son's voice. So adorbs.

• I didn't notice to be honest. I must be really thick headed

• Bluebeards voice was like a running gag for me "Ah hey! It's Lee again....how nice..."-was my reaction

• Dave Fennoy has such a beautiful deep manly voice that I'd be happy to hear it in anything.

• You clearly do no know how voice acting works. Also, Fennoy fits perfectly as Bluebeard, that's why they picked him.

Add Comment