User Avatar Image

Soundtrack?

posted by Strongsadioware on - last edited - Viewed by 283 users
Are we gonna get a SBCG4AP soundtrack? Or not? Cause' me likes the music that plays outside the KOT's castle in Episode 1.
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Possibly eventually. If we do, it won't be out until a few months after the season is over, so we probably shouldn't fret TOO much until 2009.
  • I love The Cheat's latin rhythms, myself.

Although, actually.. since there are many parts of the game that can just play music without any speech or sound effects in front of them, it's possible for people with the right hookups to record audio from the television (Wii version) or simply use something like Goldwave to record them from the PC version.

In fact, i'm gonna do that, for a few of my favorites from the game. :P

..........for my own private use, of course. :P
  • KarmaRocketX;82371 said:
    I love The Cheat's latin rhythms, myself.

Although, actually.. since there are many parts of the game that can just play music without any speech or sound effects in front of them, it's possible for people with the right hookups to record audio from the television (Wii version) or simply use something like Goldwave to record them from the PC version.

In fact, i'm gonna do that, for a few of my favorites from the game. :P

..........for my own private use, of course. :P
    You know, some people post the music on YouTube...but if you do plan on using YT, PLEASE put up the music when your outside the KOT's castle. In Extended Play.
  • I actually know most of the music is from the site...So it'd be better if they just made another Strong Bad sings.
  • Yeah, but... I don't think Strong Bad, let alone anyone, can sing background music.
  • User Avatar Image
    HoboStew Telltale Staff
    I keep pushing for a "Strong Bad: Unplugged" CD.
Add Comment