Handwriting comparison (and more)
As @Katalept has pointed out in other thread, Lawrence's handwriting looks a bit like handwriting on the post-it notes in the Snow White book. While I was checking this theory (which failed by the way), I've found something else, so I'm starting new thread.
First of all, the list of all handwriting in the game:
- Bigby's nametag on the apartment list in Woodlands.
Damn it, I forgot about this one, added it after re-reading this post before starting the thead.
- "Bluebeard" and "P. Pennyworth" files on Bigby's desk in his apartment.
- "Use this" on the perfume bottle
- Appointment Book in "Pudding and Pie"
- "For my arrival" on the cassette
I think this four aren't handwriting at all, they all look like handwriting font. Moving on:
- Post-it notes in the book in room 207.
- Faith's note on the fridge in Lawrence's apartment.
- Lawrence's note on the bed.
- Faith's letter in donkey coat, although we don't get to see it and that's a shame.
UPDATE: 10. Lily's note to Faith.
- Nametags on lockers in the Pudding and Pie.
Simple things first. Faith's and Lawrence's notes aren't written by the same person:
Bigby didn't write tags for the files on his desk himself:
Now onto some interesting stuff, Lawrence and post-it note comparison:
Verdict: not the same handwriting. Some letters look the same, but I think this has simple explanation: one person wrote most of the handwriting for the game (I mean in real world), and while he/she tried to make all writings unique, some letters still look similar.
Faith and post-it-note comparison, just for the record:
Not the same font.
Aaand... Crane and "Crane" comparison:
Well, this looks odd. Why do notes in the book and notes on the items look so different? At first I thought it was a gigantic clue, but reviewing following information I'm not so sure: here's "handwriting" from the appointment book and Bigby's files:
Is this a clue or a continuity error? What do you guys think?
No blood on the player like it was placed on top of it?
Beauty told us she heard music, so why is the cassette not in the player?
Some handprints on the bed
Lily's note. Not the same handwriting as in the Appointment book, mind you.
Nametags. Same handwriting (font) as in the book, on the perfume bottle, and on file labels on Bigby's desk.