User Avatar Image

walking dead

posted by umsaitch44 on - Viewed by 388 users

bought pc game doesn't load, paid for download and it down loads but DOES NOT get past first screen. so you got $50 of my money and cant play. I also purchased a newer computer that meets all game requirements on pc game cover and still cant play would love my money back

5 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you purchased the game from our website, through Steam, or at a retailer? Also, does the game give you any error messages when it starts working? If you can, please reply with the exact error message you are seeing, and I will be able to assist you further.

• I also bought the pc game through telltale the game shows up in receipts w/purchase order # with no product key /code but does not show up in my games how do i get the down load

• User Avatar Image
      TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and make sure to include your Order ID number that you received at the time of purchase, and they will be able to assist you with your issue.

• was able to play for 3 episodes and now cant move on to 4. get black screen and no sound man I really enjoy this game

This discussion has been closed.