User Avatar Image

(ps3) 400 Days issue

posted by Leegacy on - Viewed by 521 users

I bought a Disc copy of season one that did not include 400 days so i've recently bought 400 days but
once i have download it i cannot find 400 days anywhere. I tried checking the disc but it says 400 days is coming soon. I'm scared that if i go into my settings to delete the system data of the walking dead game I might lose all of my saves and still not have fixed the 400 days problem.

I've tried repurchasing 400 days but the only thing i can do is redownload 400 days which I've tried serveral times

what should I do? I don't really want to start season 2 without making my own decisions in 400 days

5 Comments
  • User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

Please make sure that you have downloaded the correct version of 400 Days. When you purchased 400 Days it gives you two downloads. Download the (bluray version) if you have the disc version of The Walking Dead, or the (digital version) if you have the downloadable Walking Dead. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, are your 400 Days and The Walking Dead both from the same region? They are incompatible if they are from different regions. For example if you have a US disc of The Walking Dead and a European version of 400 Days, they will not work together.

• Hi TelltaleMike

I'm in the above mentioned situation you eluded to. I have The Walking Dead Season 1 US version and I bought a digital online version of 400 days. Just rechecked what shows on PSN and there is no mention to a region issue (which I've never encounter on the PS3 before). Given I've already paid and purchased the 400 Australian version - can you send me a code for the US version? Surely I won't need to buy the product twice due to region code that was advised prior to purchase? Happy to discuss via private IM if preferred.

• User Avatar Image
        TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with your issue.

• Thanks TelltaleMike.

I've emailed the support team and will wait for a reply. Fingers crossed! Really hoping to play the game ASAP.

• Turns out the Telltale support fobbed me off the PlayStation support and initial reply from PlayStation is that the dlc isn't faulty so they can't help. About the start round 2 - but for a problem I know I'm not the first to encounter...poor form, especially with PS3 not usually having the same region restrictions that stop some buying an Xbox...
          Fingers crossed more luck with a 2nd attempt....

This discussion has been closed.