User Avatar Image

Did You Try?

posted by leez34 on - last edited - Viewed by 957 users
So I've been looking for a thread like this since I beat the game, and there doesn't appear to be one. This thread isn't for collecting everything in the game and extended play or whatever, it's for those "easter eggs." I've so far only seen/come up with 2:

Did you...

...pour Total Load into Strong Mad's locker before framing Pom Pom?

...climb into the vent while the KOT is still stuck in the hole?

I'd love it if others found some neat new things and would post them here.
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • leez34;82452 said:
    So I've been looking for a thread like this since I beat the game, and there doesn't appear to be one. This thread isn't for collecting everything in the game and extended play or whatever, it's for those "easter eggs." I've so far only seen/come up with 2:

Did you...

I'd love it if others found some neat new things and would post them here.
    No and no.
  • leez34;82452 said:

What did that do? Because I did that after framing Pom Pom.
  • It showed a cutscene with Coach Z and Strong Mad showing that he's only allowed to take it on Tuesdays.
  • NNoah;82681 said:
    It showed a cutscene with Coach Z and Strong Mad showing that he's only allowed to take it on Tuesdays.
    That was great!
  • User Avatar Image
    mre
    leez34;82452 said:
    (...)
    Did you...

I played through the game again just to check this one out, but it turned out that the regular KOT lines are heard as usual at the vent. Did you hear anything else?
  • yes, when I did it, I heard KOT talking to his "new queen" and her speaking back. (You know, the mole queen or whatever he found down the hole)
  • User Avatar Image
    mre
    I checked again and I guess I wasn't patient enough the first time. It really is there, after you've listened through all his regular lines.

Great find. :)
  • try to give strong sad the chocoOops
  • Did you try using the banana peel on the conga line while they were walking toward the kitchen?
  • ShaggE;84131 said:
    Did you try using the banana peel on the conga line while they were walking toward the kitchen?
    i did that one on accident
Add Comment