User Avatar Image

Achievement not achieved? glitch?

posted by Waspinator1984 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

To achieve one of my Bounties I had to "Steal a Hand at The River". I sucessfully did this with an Ace in my hand and on the last card (the river) got another Ace for a pair to beat my only opponents' (Claptrap) high card. Yet somehow the game didnt seem to recognize this. Please fix this for me, or assign a new bounty to replace the current one, as I can see this happening again and again, without verifying the achievement

And shortly thereafter I won again, on the river by completing a straight flush against Claptrap...am I missing something? Is this me just being a noob or is this a verified "i'm being screwed thing"?

7 Comments
  • Is anyone else having this issue, previously or still?

• User Avatar Image
    TelltaleMike Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please make sure that you are online when you complete the achievement task, in order to receive any Steam achievements. If you were offline when you completed the task, you may need to sign online, and re-complete the task.

• I was online or I wouldnt know what the heck was happening.

• User Avatar Image

The Steam servers can go down at random times. You may have been disconnected from Steam at the time of winning that particular achievement. I recommend making sure you are connected online, as well as logged into Steam, and try the achievement task again. Again, apologies for any difficulties this causes.

• Poker Night 2 Screws people and Telltale knows this. The game cheats! I am a Pro player with 20 years of Tournaments and I have never ever seen the crap that this game has done!! Fix your CHEATING GAME!!!!!!!

• I am having the exact same problem as Waspinator, but on the PS3. I am online always. I have played over 60 hands with this bounty challenge or achievement. I have won on the river 6 times including once that won the whole tournament and it has still not unlocked. This is obviously a problem with the game, not steam going offline.

• User Avatar Image

For those of you still experiencing difficulties unlocking this achievement/trophy, please note that for this challenge, you must win the hand after the "river" or final card has been dealt by making all of your opponents fold.

This discussion has been closed.